Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hedwig Project - Tommy Gnosis

by skeletonkiss Posted 14th Mar 2007 at 7:46 AM - Updated 19th Mar 2007 at 1:35 AM by skeletonkiss

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 8:56 PM
Nice work, I know I couldn't do that ^_^

~*~*~BaNnAsWeEtIe~*~*~
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 12:20 AM
As I've already told you on InSIM, he looks great.

Seeing this now, really makes me want to go watch the movie and eat some gummy bears! ^_^

You've been a fallen angel, ripped out of the sky.
But as your wings grew strong enough,
You left me, behind to die.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 3:27 AM
Oh god!

i love you, i've been looking for a Michael pitt sim!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 6:53 AM
Thanks for the all work you've done making Hedwig & the Angry Inch sims. I love this show so very much! I really enjoy the attention to detail you put into this project.
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 4:19 PM
Another absoloute triumph, I know what you mean about the actor, he's got a hard face to capture but you did a brilliant job. These are fantastic sims :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 10:04 AM
Wow Michael Pitt! But he was cuter in The Dreamers hehe.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 5:04 PM
little bishop in a turtle neck!!! that film is so great >_<
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 11:43 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone! I'm so glad people like this project. I think I may have found someone to help me with the hair meshes I need, so it looks like this WILL be an ongoing project!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 9:04 PM
One of my all time favorite movies! Thanks for the great work!
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 9:35 AM
this is wonderful. he came out really well for all your effort. hediwg is lovely also. you are my new favorite here
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 7:26 PM
I love this! I really want to download it, but it's telling me it requires an expansion pack that I don't have installed. I'm not sure which one, but you might want to change that on your download requirements.