Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sleep on floor - adults, teen & elder

by aliasthepal Posted 15th Mar 2007 at 10:21 PM - Updated 3rd Nov 2008 at 9:26 AM by fway

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 10:43 PM
nice thank you ^^

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 2:35 AM
I was just hoping someone would make this. Thanks!

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 2:47 AM
I feel sorry for my poor simmies not being able to make it to bed especially in a big house thank you much.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 3:39 AM
Now my simmies won't have to buy a bed thanx!They just love the floor :D

"Go to Heaven for the Climate, Hell for the company." - Mark Twain
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 4:18 AM
Wow, amazing!! Thanks!

It's "gilysse" with a small "g"..

Sorry but I am no longer open for suggestions.
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 5:42 AM
I was missing this mod.
It's good to have it back
Thanks
Instructor
#8 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 11:04 AM
hey! What a great idea! One can do many stories with this, thanks
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 7:10 PM
Wow. I didn't even know that YA's COULD sleep on the floor, since mine always head for the sofa if they're too far from their room. Thanks for both this mod and that tidbit of information!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 9:02 PM
Great Mod! Thank You so much for sharing.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 12:13 AM
very cool. I remember seeing this before, but I didn't download for some reason or other. downloading now!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 6:07 AM
Thank you very much, many of my sims are to poor or natury for beds - and the poor dears couldn't sleep until they collapsed Now they can just lay down on the floor and be happy about it I'll test it without UNI as soon as possible.

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Mad Poster
#13 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 12:34 PM
I love the idea of sleeping on the floor. I used to have a mod by Squinge that allowed sleeping on the floor with more energy gain than the game normally allowed. It stopped working at some point - either when I added an expansion or another mod - and then the sims would fall asleep standing up. I didn't like that!

Sleeping on the floor works great in a primitive themed setting, where you can position your sim over a fur rug or a grassy knoll.....

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 4:31 AM
Thanks, this will go well with my movie! :D
Scholar
#15 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 9:56 AM
Thanks, I love this hack

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 8:22 PM
I think this is very great idea^_^!
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 6:16 PM
I agree with VerDeTerre. I didn't like the cheat aspect of Squinge's mod, and appreciate your work on a more realistic one.
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 2:42 AM
I LOVE this mod. I cannot find any floor mats or anything for my extremely destitute Sims, so this works fits in nicely for that purpose. :-)
Forum Resident
#19 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 12:00 AM
Thank you for this option and sharing your work!
hexameter
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 1:34 PM
Thanks like this much! [-----------------------------] X 10 billion

I needed my sims to appear dead for my movie and this is the closest mod I could find. Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
I love the idea of sleeping on the floor. I used to have a mod by Squinge that allowed sleeping on the floor with more energy gain than the game normally allowed. It stopped working at some point - either when I added an expansion or another mod - and then the sims would fall asleep standing up. I didn't like that! *snip*

I've been having the same problem with Squinge's version ever since installing Pets (I think) . . . it's been liket hat for a while. I knew there was another sleep on floor available . . . and alas found it again here. Glad there's another option, because I hate them standing up all the time as well! I'm pretty sure it must be a conflict somewhere, though I posted at his forum at InSimenator, but I don't think his reply indicated he understood what I asked . . . :^\ Ah, well. I'm not the best communicator.

I'll be reinstalling this at any rate. ;^) Thanks for the great hack!

Back playing Sims 2 after 10 years . . .
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 10:12 PM
Great. It always fustrated me that all my peasant sims had to have their own bed
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 7:42 PM
I only have the base game installed, and I cannot use this.

When I click on a floor, I only get the standard options. Am I supposed to start this another way?

Or do you think it's a conflict with what I have in my download folder, which is:

marhis-marriage-lastnamedialog.package
NMN_Hacked-Coat-Hook.package
MQ_Auto_Order_Fridge.package
MQ_Bookcase_Global.package
sleeponfloor.package

I have successfully used all of those but the sleep on floor...

And I especially was hoping it would work in community centers.

Any clues? Do I activate it differently than clicking on the floor?

Nancy
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st May 2007 at 8:00 AM
It didn't work for me, I could only get the option if my sims were relaxing on the bed and I clicked on one while active with the other...then they got out of bed and collapsed on the floor, and then my game crashed. Any suggestions?
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 31st May 2007 at 3:15 AM
I've always wanted this, thanks!
Page 1 of 3