Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 27 [NL+OfB] -- Gym and Cafe

by plasticbox Posted 17th Mar 2007 at 9:48 PM - Updated 17th Mar 2007 at 11:42 PM by plasticbox

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 11:24 PM
great job, love your work!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 2:51 AM
I was just looking for a small gym. Thanks. I love your lots. They're small and play really smoothly.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 3:49 PM
Love this lot also!! Thank you..,
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 5:15 PM
Well done! The series you have created is fantastic. Thank you!

Pat
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 5:18 PM
I love this series too. But is it right that they're two lots are missing? Or did i miss them?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 9:41 PM
Everything you make, man, all great.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 2:38 PM
This is great! Thanks!

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 12:24 PM
another great house, i realy like this collection, great job
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 3:27 AM
I have almost all of your backdoor collection, it is fantastic! I downloaded this gym/cafe to play, however it crashes me out of the game every time I try to enter it. So sadly, I can't use this creation of yours, however I enjoy the other things you made and look forward to more!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 12:28 PM
DangerKitty, seeing as nobody else has reported crashes I'm not sure it's the lot that causes that? I can't think of anything that makes this one different from any of the other Backdoor Lane lots .. and those you can play, can't you? I would say, try redownloading and/or reinstalling (it might theoretically have become borken during transfer somehow) and if that doesn't help the usual procedures apply (remove Downloads, etc). If you really do find something wrong with the lot, please do let me know!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Scholar
#12 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 2:02 PM
Great job. Hope some more community lots will follow.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#13 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 5:00 AM
Thank You, I Love your Backdoor Lane series!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:42 AM
thank you