Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Female Toddler Jeans and Trainers *New Mesh*

by animera Posted 18th Mar 2007 at 1:31 PM - Updated 16th Jan 2011 at 9:34 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 4:46 PM
These are SO cute!!
Thanks.. You make wonderful meshes!!

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 5:21 PM
More than cute and extremely useful! Thank you so much!

UPDATE Nov '11: Beacon Falls & Maple Valley are custom TS2 neighborhoods with storylines, add-on families & lots. The Beacon Falls Blog has separate business & vacation subhoods & Maple Valley's Blog has a separate university subhood. All have been fixed using Mootilda's HoodChecker.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 6:54 PM
Perfect.........this is all my little one was ever dressed in besides onsies!!
Thank you!
Instructor
#5 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 9:03 PM
I love the mesh! I never have enough meshes for my kids and this is a great work you have done. I 'll keep your recolorings in my games. They are so cute!
Inventor
#6 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 5:40 PM
Omg!! *Squeels* These are sooo cute!

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 3:15 AM
I love these outfits. By the way can you mind telling me where you got the hair from pictures three and five?

[SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkOrchid]*flip flops..belly tops..lemonade under the shade..blue skies..hot guys..late nights..water fights..ice cream..sweet dreams..party time..looking fine..sleeping in..sneaking out..thats what us girls are all about!*[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 7:26 AM
Hi Aurora_ae_c_a_l

The Hair in no 3 is from: http://www.peggysims2.net/index.htm

and

The Hair in no 5 is from: http://www.thesimsresource.com/arti...ims2/body/hair/

Anime

**No Requests**
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 4:02 PM
Sooo great! It's very hard to find stylish clothes for toddlers!
I checked in game yesterday and I think you should know that these show up for boys, too...

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 8:45 AM
awww something for my toddler ...
thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 2:26 AM
THANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK you it's adorable and a .zip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 8:58 AM
Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 3:14 PM
i love it!!!! :D:D
thankyou billions
where did you find the hair 4? its so cute
Forum Resident
#14 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 3:23 PM
thank you... i'm glad that you made these. i was getting tired of my baby girls wearing dresses

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?