Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yes! Yes! Finished! - Build-A-Curtain Set - Final Update Apr 16 07

by khakidoo Posted 19th Mar 2007 at 5:37 AM - Updated 29th Mar 2014 at 8:14 PM by leefish

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 5:44 AM
very cool idea this will come in handy

You are you, and I am me. You do your thing and I'll do mine, and if we end up together in the end, then it's beautiful. --Topanga
Instructor
#3 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 5:51 AM
This is probably the best idea ever for curtains. It is a pity that a diagonal isn't possible. Thank you very much for these!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 6:02 AM
Wow cool Idea! So many colors too! Great Job! Looking forward to using these.
Scholar
#5 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 6:18 AM
WOW! This is perfect!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Instructor
#6 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 6:38 AM
This is amazing and will solve so many different peoples' problems when building. This totally rocks, thank you soo much! This should definately be featured.
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 6:46 AM
This is sooooo awesome. Great Job. They look fantastic i just know i am going to love using these, and my simmies are going to love them too.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 6:55 AM
Are you freakin' kiddin me? What a great idea, just a super idea. The greatest thing to hit our sims' walls since the window itself! Great job and thankyou!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 7:17 AM
woo this chould be featured
its really awesome
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 7:57 AM
Thank you all so much for your comments I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy

Subtle In Spades
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 7:59 AM
I can't thank you enough!

~Kristine~
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#12 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 8:11 AM
I agree, what a great idea! Thank you.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#13 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 8:40 AM
Brilliant. Now odd window arrangements can still have sensible curtains!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Field Researcher
#14 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 9:02 AM
Aww I wanted for a long time a custom curtain set like this where any windows can have its curtains. I'm a lover of curtains, it adds such a touch in a house it's a necessity for me to add them XD Thank you so so much for your hard work !
Hope it'll be featured it deserves it
Forum Resident
#15 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 9:12 AM
You did an amazing job on these, khakidoo. You have opened up a new area for home personalisation, Thank you
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 10:26 AM Last edited by khakidoo : 19th Mar 2007 at 11:21 AM.
Thanks everyone, and I already found a problem with the dang turn it backwards idea... stupid walls anyway I'll add the curtains rotated to face the opposite way to the shadow doesn't take over - there goes my cute little thumbnail I'll have to change it to 30 meshes... oh well... luckily should be easy as i just need to rotate in wings3d should have those additions up in a couple hours...

Update: Well that was faster than I expected... I've added the turned curtains

I don't totally blame myself for this though.... has anyone else noticed how with Seasons - when you place doors and windows no light comes in? So I was taking all my pics and playing around left a wall missing so the light would come in.... and I didn't realize - tho I should have known that the shadow would change if the placement square was put outside.... sorry guys

Subtle In Spades
Alchemist
#17 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 10:35 AM
Dear dear khakidoo, you did a great job, very useful for all of us and nicely developed. I can only imagine how much work you put in this set, while working on other projects too! May I sing a song for you for thanking? Just let me know and I'll do, little ballet also included. Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 10:40 AM
That is so clever! Have a cookie, this is an awesome thing.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 11:15 AM
Oh my!! Thank you!! I have been looking all over for something like this

Peggy (Irisflowerp)
Instructor
#20 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 11:55 AM
I agree that this is a wonderful idea!
Scholar
#21 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 12:37 PM
I totally agree with Pepperdawg This set is so brilliant end precious that it should be featured.
Thank you so much for sharing this treasure with us.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 12:52 PM
Awsome set!!! Thank you khaki.
#23 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 2:47 PM
Oh my WOW this is absolutly A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!!!

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 4:16 PM
Holy macaroni this is some spectacular work! What a fabulous idea! Thanks so much, this is something I am jonesing to get in my sims houses. Awesome!
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 5:01 PM
Wow, these are fantastic! I've seen a similar idea posted elsewhere, but of course it was a pay item. I can't even imagine the hard work you must have put into these. Thank you so much for sharing and making them available to everyone!
Page 1 of 4