Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

9 Woodvale Park - 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom + 1 Back Garage

by Kavkid Posted 21st Mar 2007 at 8:52 PM - Updated 23rd Mar 2007 at 12:51 AM by Kavkid

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 2:42 AM
This is really beautiful Kavkid, if i hadn't uninstalled UNI and PETS i'd download your lots to play :-) Thanks for sharing

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 4:37 PM
I love all your Woodvale houses. I have a corner of my neighborhood dedicated to them. But I have to ask where is 8 Woodvale Park. The street that I have all your Woodvale houses on will not be in order untill I have number 8.

Anyway thanks so much for your houses I love them. Please keep making them!

I can quit dowloading coustom content anytime I want, I just don't want to...and no I do not have a problem.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 7:40 PM
A very realistic and elegant house both inside and out. Love the stately brick with the sharp white accents; thanks.

Check out more of my lots here, GodlyAce's Simpage

GodlyAce---"the king of castles"
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 12:03 AM
I love the house & downloaded it but it causes my game to crash. I have the EP's noted, do you know what would make it do this?
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 1:11 AM
Love yours houses but unfortuneatly they crash my game (booooHooo). I have all the EP's noted also, does anyone know why this happens am I doing something wrong? lol
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 4:35 PM
I'd really love to have this home in my game so any advice would be great. There's something about your homes that my comp can't seem to handle. Sad for me because they are so nice.
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th May 2007 at 11:22 AM
Your PC might not be Powerfull