Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Way™ 75

by larsson1970 Posted 25th Mar 2007 at 10:00 AM - Updated 25th Feb 2009 at 1:26 PM by larsson1970

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 11:16 PM
Awesome replica! It looks exactly like the house! Keep up the good work larsson! Thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 11:46 PM
Awsome casa! I like these small country homes. Really nice 8D
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 9:48 AM
Beautiful, as always.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Space Pony
#5 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 12:17 PM
Another lot I must have to go with your other delights!
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 1:39 PM
I love your creations
Thanks!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 11:54 PM
A joke ...not today ! just nice and perfect as usual
thanks larsson

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 7:01 AM
March Thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 4:14 AM
Kudos to you. I can't even imagine taking house plans and converting them to sims houses. Very nice work, all my neighborhoods are starting to fill up with American way houses. :-)
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st May 2007 at 6:18 AM
April Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by pandadme
Kudos to you. I can't even imagine taking house plans and converting them to sims houses. Very nice work, all my neighborhoods are starting to fill up with American way houses. :-)

Thank you so much. I enjoy to hear that there are neighborhoods full of my houses. Thought my one was the only one.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 1:36 PM
I just wanted to say that I've been playing Sims 2 for almost 10 years now. I downloaded this house as soon as it was available and it has remained my favorite house in the game ever since. Thank you so much for a wonderful creation!