Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elegancia Modern

by Sims2Lvr005 Posted 26th Mar 2007 at 5:21 AM - Updated 21st Feb 2009 at 8:11 PM by Sims2Lvr005

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 8:14 AM
This house is absolutely wonderful! Great design and lines,i love how carefully done all the levels are made and the backyard pool really stands out, thanks for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Mad Poster
#3 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 9:21 AM
Very nice design, awesome job Sim2lcvr
Thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 1:05 PM
Wow, awesome modern! I love all the different levels in the house and the ways you've combined white, gray, and black. Very sleek, thanks!

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Instructor
#5 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 1:18 PM
Great modern lot Sims2Lvr! It has a great design and it's so big! Thank you!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#6 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 1:25 PM
Terrific design. Very nice color and form. Thank you.
Alchemist
#7 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 5:50 PM
Really nice and well done, love the overall geometry and the use of grey tones. Also the interesting plan; it would be my heart house if I could have it in the real life, but at least some of the damned little sims could enjoy living there. Thank you and ciao.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 7:00 PM
Thanks everyone, I'm really glad you like it!!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 1:35 AM
Absolutely amazing. I myself am a very huge sucker for modern architecture, and your house is a decadent example of that style's beauty. I'll re-arrange the inside to suit my taste but the whole structure and exterior look i will leave unscathed, because that's what makes this house profoundly appealing, especially in night ambiances.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 2:08 AM
The dark accents are a strong design statement. Wonderfull job!

Herald Between Two Lands