Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~*+*Zoen*+*~My half Dragon ~*+*~

by Zesta02 Posted 26th Mar 2007 at 11:42 AM - Updated 28th Sep 2007 at 6:29 AM by Zesta02

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 4:16 PM Last edited by Duncan7291 : 7th Apr 2007 at 4:35 PM. Reason: Included hair link
nice, wondering something...did she eat her young shortly after this pic was taken https://thumbs2.modthesims2.com/imag...d6_530ee6da.jpg ?

Duncan

(oh, if you go to page 5 item 29 on the main download link you will find the hair)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 7:36 PM
Very nice work, congrats , not many test subjects do this; one example: me!
Good luck, and keep 'em coming!

NOTE: nelson_ts2fan_loco is not my name anymore
my real name is Nel
N-E-L
Thank you for your attention
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 3:30 AM Last edited by Baskar : 8th Apr 2007 at 3:40 AM.
Vedui' usstan abbil.

A lil rusty on drow-speak, but I remember some phrases.

Vedui' or Vendui' means Greetings. Ussta or usstan means my and abbil means friend with the suffix of en for friends. There's two different ways to speak/type in drow - I use an older form of it.

Btw, it's Lloth. Lloth is the Drow Goddess. Seems fitting when in MOST Drow communities, it's the female that is the leader of all things. Think of Lloth as the Queen Ant and the male's as being the workers. The females of the clan are more important than the males)

And to all ye humans, I have but one thing to say to thee....Sarn rivvil, sarn!

--note--
Went browsing through my bookmarks - amazing, the site is still up - even after 7 years. Just has a new look to it.
http://grey-company.org/Maerdyn/resources/translator/
Good for drow-english or english-drow. Enjoy all.

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 10:21 PM Last edited by Zesta02 : 9th Apr 2007 at 11:43 PM.
1st of all thank you all for the comments!! 2ndly nooo Zoen is quite content with eating humans and halflings ..not her own spawn *giggles* Kidding! I don't think Zoen would like the indigestion that comes with eating humans or halflings :-P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well nelson_ts2fan_loco ..Test subject as I may be known but it is merely a title !! *Distroys title* their we go , perhaps now I'll be seen as a person rather than something to poke and prod lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baskar thank you for your comments
Well guess I'ma have to fix the spelling of that ..Lloth , I haven't read about Drow in some time !! That was interesting to say the least!! And your right they are like ants!
Evil ants ... With powers... and a pissed off looking Queen lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zoen is one of my favorite charicters , And a pretty fun sim to play with . I hope you guys Enjoy her as much as I did creating her. ..Though if your kids ingame start missing ....*glances* Zoen Whatcha doin their with that tooth pick?? lol kidding!!
thanks again for all the comments Take care and have fun!
~~~~~~
Game tip!!
IF your sim is on the verge of aging .. like you can click them and it says "Grow up" you can bring up the cheat bar ,turn aging off, then Click on them to "Grow up" and it will reset their meter.
^_~

"Lead me not in to temptation I can find it my self"
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 3:30 AM
I tend to RP as a Holy Drow Knight. Turned away from the ways of Lloth and now fight on the good side. He carries along a flask of blood, though. Good for quenching a certain thirst.

My RP alias is Baskar RuneScythe.
They're not necessarily evil per say, but it's what they're recognized by normal standards. I like to go against the flow.

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Baskar
I tend to RP as a Holy Drow Knight. Turned away from the ways of Lloth and now fight on the good side. He carries along a flask of blood, though. Good for quenching a certain thirst.

My RP alias is Baskar RuneScythe.
They're not necessarily evil per say, but it's what they're recognized by normal standards. I like to go against the flow.

I wouldn't exspect all Drow to be alike and it's always fun to go against the flow ^_^ life would be really boring with out a little variety .. Heck individuality is the spice of life ..Dispite those few whose spice is more un wanted than the Plauge! So don't get me wrong I love a little change from the norm exspecially in anything I'm reading ,Drawing or other wise.

BTW Good luck with your Drow , he seems very interesting , Even though I'm not to sure I've ever herd of a Holy Drow Knight. But hey it sounds cool , even the name has a nice ring to it ^_~

Test Subject
#8 Old 18th May 2007 at 9:01 AM Last edited by darfne : 18th May 2007 at 9:35 AM.
< I'm so sorry if I looks rude. I'm poor at English.
Actually, I don't know even I fully understand this site's rule! >
I really thank for sharing her.
And.. if you still looking for tail,
I think you can find tail here
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=145036

I hope you read this reply
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 6:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by darfne
< I'm so sorry if I looks rude. I'm poor at English.
Actually, I don't know even I fully understand this site's rule! >
I really thank for sharing her.
And.. if you still looking for tail,
I think you can find tail here
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=145036

I hope you read this reply

Hey thanks alot you are very helpful!! ^_^ I don't think I would have ever found it other wise. I think I'm use to her with out a tail now though. But feel free to make recolors and such for it, I don't mind ^_~. Your english isn't so bad lol prolly better than mine X-D...*rubs chin*hmmm maybe.. I might get the tail at a later date lol it's sooooo tempting! again thank you a ton for showing me where to go to get it X-D. I'm so sorry for the late responce!!

Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 6:06 AM
I really love this character of yours , i just with someone could create a lizard or dragon tail for sims already! it would make your sim even more perfect than she already is! Great skine too!

Remember, It takes 46 muscles in your face to frown, but only 4 in your arm to smack someone upside the head.....