Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Checkered Sweaters With Jeans for Marvine's Huge Bodybuilder

by silentkate Posted 28th Mar 2007 at 4:56 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 7:41 PM
Rock on! These are out of this world! I can never have enough argyle sweaters for my huge guys =) make the muscles jump out! Thank you!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Instructor
#3 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 7:43 PM
Thank you Kate for offering more choice for my newborn meshes, these are very lovely
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 1:06 AM
Thanks beosboxboy and marvine! I've been a fan of your work for a long time and it's always such a nice surprise to see replies from you two.
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 2:19 AM
Wow these are really lovely, thank you! BTW, can you tell me where you got the hair on the guys in the pictures? I really like it...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 4:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by buffytvs79
Wow these are really lovely, thank you! BTW, can you tell me where you got the hair on the guys in the pictures? I really like it...

It's by Kavar at insimenator.net Here's a link:
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=36554
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 11:51 PM
Thank you soo much!!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 4:15 PM