Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sweet Dreams Toddler Furniture Set

by rebecah Posted 28th Mar 2007 at 5:52 PM - Updated 16th May 2009 at 3:01 PM by rebecah : add meshes

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 2:26 PM
wow i love this! toddler beds are so cute.. and i hate the fact that toddlers are purely limited to just sleeping in a crib.. thats not what happens! my nephews and niece are in toddler beds.. and my little girl will be too! thanks for adding more realism to the game fab download!

xx CoLe xx
xx SiMs FrEaK xx AnD PrOuD xx
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 4:32 PM
Good Job, Thanks for creating!

I'm not evil, I'm just good looking
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 7:54 PM
Hello, great set, can toddlers really sit in those chairs???? tht wud b awsome!
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 8:42 PM
Yes, toddlers can actually sit in these chair and on the sofa. I think it helps their enery too if I remember right. They can also learn cooking from watching tv too!
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 8:47 PM
Mess link does not seem to have copied this is the correct link;
http://www.pc-sims.com/smb/showthre...ghlight=toddler
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 8:52 PM
wow thats so good!

Color tags do not work in sigs
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 5:36 AM
I just love this new mesh set along with the one that started this one from Katy.
Your recolor is going to fit good in a new toddlers room. Thank You
Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 7:38 AM
rebecah, i absolutely love those drapes...are they by any chance also included in the download? if not, did you upload them somewhere else? i'm not going to hit the thank you button since i'm asking a question, but if you feel it should go there then i'll understand.

the set is beautiful!
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsane
rebecah, i absolutely love those drapes...are they by any chance also included in the download? if not, did you upload them somewhere else? i'm not going to hit the thank you button since i'm asking a question, but if you feel it should go there then i'll understand.

the set is beautiful!

Yes the set includes the drapes they are recolors for the swag curtains works with all 3 sizes.

Thanks for the compliment...I appreciate your taking the time to let me know your impressions.
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th May 2007 at 9:00 PM
hey i adore this set - it is so cute! please wud u consider making a pinker or purpler set for a toddler girl? pleeese consider - my search wd then be over! and by any chance is there a crib to go with this set?
thanks so much! and plz think about the recolour ( i wd do myself but i hav no frikking idea lol!)
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st May 2007 at 1:03 AM Last edited by rebecah : 17th Aug 2007 at 3:14 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Farmerchik
hey i adore this set - it is so cute! please wud u consider making a pinker or purpler set for a toddler girl? pleeese consider - my search wd then be over! and by any chance is there a crib to go with this set?
thanks so much! and plz think about the recolour ( i wd do myself but i hav no frikking idea lol!)

I have a pink set here
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=225900
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 3:44 AM
Aww this is adorable

The girl who seemed unbreakable; Broke
The girl who seemed so strong; Crumpled
The girl who laughed it off; Cried
And the girl who would never stop trying;
Finally gave up.
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 6:09 AM
This is such a cute set! Do you know where we can get the mesh now that the pc-sims site doesnt work?
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 2:03 PM Last edited by rebecah : 23rd Sep 2007 at 3:41 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by bekelyas
This is such a cute set! Do you know where we can get the mesh now that the pc-sims site doesnt work?

Hope will be uploading it to insimenator soon. I recoded the items for her and just got them done last night. I'm sure once she tests them out she'll be posting them. As soon as I have a link I'll add it in my post I'll also be adding a sofa for 2 toddlers with this set.

Meshes are now at http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=60711
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 11:49 PM
I lost these two sets, Thank You.

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Scholar
#17 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 12:16 AM
Very Cute Set! The Colors are Perfect for Little Ones! ThankYou!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 4:46 AM
is there anywhere else that we could get the mesh, insimenator's gone as well. These are so cute.
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 6:56 AM
I added the mesh files just the other day. You didn't see them? BTW insimenator.org is up and working. They have most of the former site.
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 6:01 PM
no, i didn't see it, sorry. but thx for the new location of insim.
#21 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 7:13 PM
Thank you for including the meshes!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th May 2009 at 12:28 AM
the mesh just leads to a website that says sorry no website found 404. what is up with that

Skibby312
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th May 2009 at 4:13 AM
The second link is not working since the crash, can you please fix it? Thank you!
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 16th May 2009 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chrissia
The second link is not working since the crash, can you please fix it? Thank you!

It is now fixed.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#25 Old 8th May 2015 at 9:17 PM
My boy tots love this set, thanks!
Page 1 of 2