Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bricked Splendor

by eedgan Posted 30th Mar 2007 at 8:16 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 9:34 AM by eedgan : Updated tags

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 8:49 PM Last edited by General Oohoh : 31st Mar 2007 at 11:50 PM. Reason: improper grammar
Awesome home eedgan! It looks so perfectly perched on that lot and the floorplan is great, thank you!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Alchemist
#3 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 9:57 PM
Great work eedgan, thank you for sharing. Your hands are well without any doubts. I love the pool and the surrunding area with the autumn trees, it's really a nice place. Kiss and ciao.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 11:42 PM
A great lot eedgan, thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Instructor
#5 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 12:06 AM
Great work!!! Thanks a lot!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Instructor
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 12:48 AM
You always produce magnificent lots........THANKYOU very much x x
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 6:50 AM
Wonderful home eedgan! Great job

Retired from Simming
Inventor
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 9:42 AM
Wow!
This is one of the best lots I've seen.
I love how you have the hills, I guess, you'd call it in the design. I've only made one house with that and it didn't come out nearly as good, even though I do love the house.
Anyway, great job!

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 1:26 PM
I rarely comment... but can't help myself with this one.. you did good.. more than good.. excellent..
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 12:55 AM
oh, wow. i don't see many people utilize the semi-buried basement feature as well as you. nice job!

i build houses! that would sound much more important if they were real houses...
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 10:26 AM
great one, and most importantly it's hack-free! eventhough i haven't tested it yet...
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 2:58 AM
It won't let me unzip it with WinRAR or use cleaninstaller to get it. So I don't know what to do.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WarpedMinded
It won't let me unzip it with WinRAR or use cleaninstaller to get it. So I don't know what to do.

Please try downloading again, the file might have become corrupt during download. I just downloaded and extracted it sucessfully - so the file is okay...

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial