Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tops for Marvine's HUGE Bodybuilder

by gypsy_gies Posted 2nd Apr 2007 at 12:17 AM - Updated 9th Apr 2007 at 12:46 AM by gypsy_gies : Better Mesh Link :')

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 3:19 AM
how do you put downloads into the game i've made a file but i don't know what to do next?
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 4:36 AM
Default re:
Quote: Originally posted by linksmaster5050
how do you put downloads into the game i've made a file but i don't know what to do next?

If the file is a ".package" type, then you can put the file directly in your downloads folder. If it's your first time downloading custom content, then you'll have to manually create the folder. I have only Nightlife and University, and after a clean install, the folder wasn't there.

Go to "My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/" and see if there is a folder there called "Downloads". If not, go ahead and create the folder. From then on, any time you download anything from the net, place the ".package" file in that folder. Keep in mind if the file is in a compact folder ".zip" or ".rar", you'll have to unpack the files first, and then copy them to your Downloads folder.

Hope that helped!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Sep 2020 at 10:44 PM
Maritime is the best! Good job!