Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Juice Tray Mods /Fixes - Never Be Cleaned up, Placeable on Endtables, Sellable & More

by mike_1102 Posted 3rd Apr 2007 at 4:12 AM - Updated 28th Sep 2008 at 7:34 PM by mike_1102 : file updates, missing infomation, EP update

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 5:05 AM
Oh, cool! Thanks.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Instructor
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 6:44 AM
that soooo usefull!! BIG THNAKS!!
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 2:34 PM
Fab! Thank you!
My sim can have a Juice Stall now, ^-^

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 3:16 PM
fantastic!!

"MARIOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"- Princess Peach
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 8:58 PM
Thank you all for downloading. this is my first modding project and i'm very glad so many people like it.
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 11:08 PM
Great idea! Although truthfully the thought that occurred to me was putting the juice in the fridge, and wondering (wt#%$^&@$...) why Maxis didn't set it up that way. ^^;

Perhaps, Your Awesomeness could? *puppy eyes*

Xelas Winterdream
Supreme Master of Doing Things at the Rate of Planets Evolving Intelligent Lifeform
Field Researcher
#8 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 11:38 AM
Just what I've been waiting for, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 6:14 PM
Makes perfect sense. I wonder why Maxis didn't allow this in the first place? I tried to sell juice in my store when I first got Seasons, only to be disappointed. Thanks so much for making these mods.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 30th May 2007 at 8:23 AM
Thank you! Another mod that I have wanted since Seasons came out.

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 3:47 AM
How are you guys making juice trays? All my Sims ever make are single cups.

Great idea by the way. Thank you.
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 11:55 AM
Without a doubt, my favorite Mod.
However since installing BV I cannot sell the trays for more than $1, and I can only place trays that were already in my Sims inventory (None that were freshly made after BV) and restocking is not working!
Do you have a plan to update this for other EP/SP's?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littlejohnnyhoward
However since installing BV I cannot sell the trays for more than $1, and I can only place trays that were already in my Sims inventory (None that were freshly made after BV) and restocking is not working!

These mods are actually already compatible with the new BV expansion and Teen Style SP. After installing a new expansion you need to re-enable custom content and restart the game in order for your mods and other CCs to work properly.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 6:22 PM

These mods are actually already compatible with the new BV expansion and Teen Style SP. After installing a new expansion you need to re-enable custom content and restart the game in order for your mods and other CCs to work properly.
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 2:22 AM
This is a pretty cool idea, thank you! I've downloaded and put it on my "to install" list. However, I do have the same question as acubro - how do you make a juice tray? After seeing this Mod I went into my game to see if I could get it to work, but all my Sims ever make are single cups.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 5:33 AM Last edited by mike_1102 : 22nd Dec 2007 at 5:39 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by miriemirie
This is a pretty cool idea, thank you! I've downloaded and put it on my "to install" list. However, I do have the same question as acubro - how do you make a juice tray? After seeing this Mod I went into my game to see if I could get it to work, but all my Sims ever make are single cups.

well, each tray contains 6 servings/cups of the same juice so you need to have 6 times the amount of ingredients for a single cup in a juicer all at once for the pie menu to show up. you can google to find recipes for all the different juices you can make.
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 1:23 AM
Spectacular mod Mike!
Thank you so much!
Heh, I had the same question as above. Glad I'm not the only one that didn't think of the extra ingredients thing.
Can't wait to try it!
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 12:44 PM
Super, you may have to sell all the SIMS.

Its been well will also sell fireflies in glass jars And metres of the inventory in the capture and they also do not die in the game.
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 9:45 AM Last edited by annabwashere : 18th Jun 2008 at 9:48 AM. Reason: added info
...I cannot sell the trays for more than $1...

I have this same issue. If I sell my juice trays directly from the inventory, I get 230 simoleons. However, if I place them in my business and try to put a price on them, they can only be sold for a maximum of 2 simoleons. My ingredients cost more than that.

Any fix? I've got all EPs up to FT and this mod was installed after all my EPs. Custom content is enabled.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 7:42 PM
I was dissapointed too, 'cause I was growing and harvesting plants to make juices and sell them, but I couldn 't. I am wondering why the creators of the Sims do some really silly things for no reason... Thank you!
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 6:45 PM
Wonderful simply Wonderful your a genius :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 8:22 PM
Thank you ! :)