Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Final Fantasy Paintings I: X & X-2

by Bethgael Posted 3rd Apr 2007 at 5:05 PM - Updated 28th Apr 2007 at 1:29 AM by Bethgael

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 2:47 AM
Omg I love Final Fantasy! Thanks so much,

-Wil

*´")
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Wil-Redfern*¨)¸;*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 1:29 AM Last edited by Bethgael : 28th Apr 2007 at 8:04 AM.
You're very welcome.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 7:59 PM
Wow!Awesome,thxs so much!
~Jade~

"Thanks to all wonderful people,who make beatiful creations and make my game better!"
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 10:16 PM
Hey guys. I know this may sound stupid, but how do you get these to work.. I have tried almost everything. Is there something simple I am missing? Should they pop up in my objects when I want to buy it or what?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 8:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Seiscio
Hey guys. I know this may sound stupid, but how do you get these to work.. I have tried almost everything. Is there something simple I am missing? Should they pop up in my objects when I want to buy it or what?

Hi there. All of these should work OK with the base game (except for the one made from Pineapple that needs Nightlife).

So, first of all, make sure you have CEP by Numenor installed on your computer. Without CEP, many recolours just won't work.

Secondly, when the game starts up, you will have a screen that comes up saying you have custom content installed, allow or disallow? The default is "disallow", so make sure you change it if you haven't already.

Thirdly, you need to go to your "Options" screen within whatever lot you are playing and make sure you have the "Show custom objects in catalogue" set to "Yes."

The recolours should be found in the Buy atalogue under the picture they were recoloured from, as I've listed them here. So, to find the "Boyz of FFX-2", you need to click on the "Lady In Red" painting and then scroll sideways until you find the recolour.

Let me know how you go, or if you have any other problems.