Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SynapticSim's Tomb Raider Mesh

by SynapticSim Posted 7th Apr 2007 at 2:16 AM - Updated 8th Apr 2007 at 12:11 AM by SynapticSim

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 2:25 AM
Sweet! I love TR meshes. Great job!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 5:15 AM
Thanks for sharing, Great Mesh!

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Forum Resident
#4 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 11:39 AM Last edited by DocFX : 7th Apr 2007 at 11:40 AM. Reason: ...Clarity, is a good thing!.
Thanks, this is brilliant work!...
Cheers!, I'm a big fan of 'LCTR:L' on PS-2 and have been after a mesh etc like this for ages! - thanks for sharing!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 7:18 PM
Wonderful. I adore when something is done so clean. Without any stupid stuff Thank you! I will download it even though I'm not of fan of her!
And congradulations on the beginning of a great meshing career!
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:22 PM
I love this mesh!
Everything on it looks great!

Happy Festivus for the Rest of Us! -Seinfeld (the show)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 4:37 AM
Thank you ever so much for sharing this mesh with we, the mases. I am a natorius (about my corner of the world) Tomb Raider fan, and to find natural outfits for Laura is just a wonderful thing. Also, the mesh itself looks as though it could be fun to rcolor someday... Thank you for the impressive work!

(ᵔᴥᵔ)Azuhra Sims (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Origin ID: Azealea Twitter: LadyAzuhra Tumblr Simming Side Blog: AzuhraSims
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 10:38 PM
This is a great mesh! Amazing job! (especially for your first one!!!)
and where did you get that *FANTASTIC* braid? i've been searching for one like this forever...