Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Request: Miley Cyrus

by Allure_gal Posted 8th Apr 2007 at 9:25 PM - Updated 28th May 2007 at 1:08 PM by Allure_gal : for upload

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 11:13 AM
I haven't heard of her before, but the sim is so cute ^_^ great job..
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 12:25 PM
GREAT job on makin Miley u shud make Hannah Montana aswell!!: )
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 2:30 PM
She looks awesome, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 3:28 PM
That really is quite fantastic! Many thanks!
Alchemist
#6 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 3:58 PM
Very lovely. Hope you don't mind if I say that your sim version is better that the real one (who is an unknown actress for me too, even if her face is familiar in some way).
Anyway, thank you for this excellent version.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 4:01 PM
WOW! This is really great work! Thanks a lot!

<------------------- www.WALEON.net ------------------->
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 4:45 PM
It looks so much like her!!! And I agree with lamammaforever that the sim is much better looking then the real person. This should be featured!
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 9:34 PM
this is amazing what are the meshes called?
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 11:20 PM
I happen to be a huge fan of Miley and sorry to say that you could have done MUCH better. Sorry to be so blunt but it is true.
Inventor
#11 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 12:00 AM
Not an easy face to sim, but you did well in my opinion.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 12:40 AM
the mesh is at helgasims - skins - teen - 1st page - middle row - right side. I don't don't the exact name of the mesh, but I hope these instructions help!

View my Downloads here

(( ))
// \\ Pass the pink ribbon around if you know someone living with, has survived. or passed away from breast cancer.
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:20 AM
INCREDIBLE job. Do you ever do self sim requests??
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 12:47 PM
Miley Cyrus = Hannah Montana also daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus. That's where you've probably seen her if she looks familar!
Great job and thanks for doing my request ! :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 6:28 PM
the mesh for the hair appears to be no.64 on peggysims, which is a pay mesh

Bellum in Gallia malum, sed in maetella taetrum!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jesusfan320
I happen to be a huge fan of Miley and sorry to say that you could have done MUCH better. Sorry to be so blunt but it is true.

Yes, i say the same.
Scholar
#17 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 12:11 AM
You did quite well but you could have tinkered with the sliders for the eyes and eyebrow positioning a bit better.
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 2:48 PM
Thanks, Allure Gal.

I love the show Hannah Montana. I've been looking for a Miley Cyrus sim, so I can make a Sims Hannah Montana music video. You did a great job on making the Miley sim.
So that's one less sim I'll have to make for my video. I hope I can find a hair mesh with bangs to make Hannah Montana.
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jesusfan320

I am also a big fan, but to tell the truth, i give you slack for it because it's WAYY better than anything i could do. hah good job
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 4:51 PM
Although some people maybe ungratufull, but looking at there states they couldnt do better so they are just what i like to call "downers" where they like to try and spoil everyone elses good time

You did a great job! My husband is a big fan of H. M. show even thou he hates Diseny shows in general
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:37 AM
Thanks so much! I've been wanting this forever, and the first upload just happened to be amazing! You're the best!
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th May 2007 at 9:26 AM
good job. although i agree with Annelae. the sides of her face look weird because of streaks and all. but, its really good. you should do a hannah montana one :p
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th May 2007 at 9:57 PM
it looks EXACTLY like her. great job. man, i dislike her.
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th May 2007 at 12:48 PM
Only one thing to say, the eyebrows make her look REALLY ugly and shes not, miley is actually quite a pretty character! Maybe make the eyebrows just a LITTLE less bushy!

Well done though I see the resembelance!

My little sister ADORES Hannah Montana and i would love to see a Hannah Montana sim! It would actually make her day considering she a huge sims fan too!
Instructor
#25 Old 12th May 2007 at 4:30 AM
I agree with jesusfan320 and others who say something about her sides or eyebrows. But for me, I think she needs bangs since she looks weird without bangs. But still, great job. I think you can do better next time.

Anybody who can make a Yoon Eun Hye Sim?
Page 1 of 3