Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gangster career *teen only*

by Bubby bob Posted 9th Apr 2007 at 2:42 AM - Updated 9th Apr 2007 at 10:24 PM by Bubby bob

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 8:31 AM
Ugh... that's right, blame it on the teens then! Why not make an adult one too?

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 8:44 AM
This Is Wonderful Work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 6:17 PM
OK, let me just ask you 1 thing. What would you rather have, a gun, or an adult gangster? what the heck, why wait a mounth, i can spare a while for an adult career but just tell me it won't be the best, you can download the adult mafia career. But just tell me wich one you would prefer, eh?

B.B.s Back!!! See this Thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/member/showthread.php?t=264996
Keep your eyes peeled for my new medieval goodies set
P.S. I will Not be Retiring
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 3:04 AM
that guy does not look like a gangster he looks more like a rocker to me and I think that this career is a piece of great work, finaly someone had made it, very good, thank you

Please do NOT post any of my content on Paysites, you may re-distribute any of my stuff unless my post says otherwise. Thanks
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 10:43 AM
Nice work. Just one question: How do clothes for female gangsters look like :P
Instructor
#7 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 12:47 PM
Personally, I'd rather an Adult Gangster Career, Bubby Bob. There are god-knows how many guns out there for sims 2, some working! We don't need another one, unless you can do a BETTER one! :P

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Afu
Nice work. Just one question: How do clothes for female gangsters look like :P
Ok the female girl gangster there was'nt really many good ones but they are those girls that have that tie and jeans with a tank top.
Quote:
that guy does not look like a gangster he looks more like a rocker to me and I think that this career is a piece of great work, finaly someone had made it, very good, thank you
Well i guess i could make it some t-shirts with with gloves if that would be OK.
Quote:
Personally, I'd rather an Adult Gangster Career, Bubby Bob. There are god-knows how many guns out there for sims 2, some working! We don't need another one, unless you can do a BETTER one! :P
ok that thing will work great you can have a duel, shoot a sim to death (it really works), shoot your sim, and practice shooting, its pretty simeler to Jhonberaut1's sword except the mesh of a musket, different anims, and different pie menu names.

B.B.s Back!!! See this Thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/member/showthread.php?t=264996
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 4:53 AM
I know it's just a game, but still...with all the real gang problems youth have in real life, it's kind of sad to imitate it in a game. I think you should remove this download, but that's just my opinion.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 9:58 PM
Well it's not bad i mostly made the GANG memebers die (critticly hurt), except for one possibility, and i'm not a gangster i'm a member of a geek gang, (i know thats weird) i don't do anything bad and i doubht many people would be interested in my job. And if i really tried to had very bad R rated gore in the text it would be put on SexySims2, and good thing your not a moderater because you COULD delete this, well not being offensive what would the bad gang sims do without a job for them?

Née whiterider
retired moderator
#11 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 12:28 PM
*passes out essence of calm to everyone*

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 5:57 PM
oh thanks for the comments, and whiterider what does that mean, tell everybody about this career and get catious for sim gangsters or just a hey great thread post?

Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:41 PM
This is a great piece of work! And I would like my teen gangster to have a shirt with gloves.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 1:04 AM
yeah thanks if only somebody made a carpool that played gangster music.

Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 4:29 AM
How do I change the default work clothes? Or is that even an option?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 7:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gladitsnotme
How do I change the default work clothes? Or is that even an option?

I'm sure with mucking around with a hack you should be able to make something. If you manage to, could you tell me.

My favourite heavy metal is the one you can wear...
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#17 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 7:11 PM
Aieesh, the phrase "mucking around with a hack" brings mushroom clouds and little green men on jupiter looking through their telescopes going "wtf mate?!" to mind. It's pretty simple, just have a look at the basic career tutorials in the Create section - but please, no mucking around with hacks...

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 9:25 AM
If I may interject, jordinary and myself had problems with this when we downloaded it. We got all excited when we tried it on his compoopa (hehe) and when it came to the loading screen it said "This application has crashed. The application has terminated." Is this a case of his compoopa is a little old or the hack is broken?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 9:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nikkie-Yay
If I may interject, jordinary and myself had problems with this when we downloaded it. We got all excited when we tried it on his compoopa (hehe) and when it came to the loading screen it said "This application has crashed. The application has terminated." Is this a case of his compoopa is a little old or the hack is broken?

ARG! I second that interjection! See ya tomz Nikkie

My favourite heavy metal is the one you can wear...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 12:34 AM
I think the idea for this career is fab and just what the sim town i am running needs, I'm using Chavdon at the mo so my teen chavs in a gangster carrer is perfect i only have one problem... my chav tez or his twin kez i can never remember has 4 friends and is expected to get another 95 before he's premoted it's a bit much one i dont have that many sims in my game and 2: he's only a teen for like 12days its not enought time even using cheats.. any chance of a more realistic version?? other than that great job
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 2:40 AM
ok maybe i'll clean it up and recheck it though i don't remember having that when i was playing.

Field Researcher
#22 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 8:56 AM
thank you very much

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:17 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 6:50 PM
Thank you.