Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 28 – "Pink Flamingo" Bar (Home Business)

by plasticbox Posted 14th Apr 2007 at 4:00 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 9:17 PM by plasticbox

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 9:28 AM Last edited by patul : 17th Apr 2007 at 5:58 AM.
Really nice and clean as all your serie !

Thank you

Edit : The invisible driveway is not packaged with the lot. (a link is in the post)

Edit ter : The bug with packaging the driveway recolor come with the OFB patch. If you play thurther EP (and you must reinstall your complete game for other reasons) dont patch OFB,

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 10:13 AM
Looks Good...Neat

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 11:08 AM
thanks! I love your houses they are so creative

Hey dudes! I'm CJ!
I have a best mate called Gemma, I recomended her to use this site!
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 11:39 AM
Hooray for plasticbox! Hooray for Backdoor Lane! I now have a Neighbourhood with nearly all backdoor lane houses and buisnesses... because it rocks! Thank you plasticbox! ^.^
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 11:44 AM
Thanks patul!

I've noticed that the upload wizard didn't see the driveway, but that has happened before and it was packaged, so I've assumed it's in there anyway (particularly since noone ever complained) .. I havent tested it yet, but I'll look into it.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 6:01 PM
Nice work, thanks for sharing
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 10:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by patul
Edit bis : it come with up to OFB patched version. If you use a further EP and a complete reinstall you can package it and have the benefit of the patch (ex:OFb Stages fix) .

Patul -- sorry but I don't understand this bit ... it might be something to do with the driveway, so it would be good to know ... can you try to reword? Or write it again in French (I like to believe that I understand French quite well =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Alchemist
#9 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 4:31 PM
Love the lot and WOW love the name! Thank you and ciao.
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 11:56 PM
I changed this up to a community lot Irish Pub and it works great! The best thing about your lots is how versatile they are.
Scholar
#11 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 1:59 PM
As I have said many times to your work: excellent houses. Thanks.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:42 AM
thank you