Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Villa Pacifica

by simfanatic3 Posted 15th Apr 2007 at 8:07 AM - Updated 3rd Jul 2009 at 9:41 PM by simfanatic3

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 10:39 AM
Very nice luxury lot
Thank you simfanatic

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 4:18 PM
This house Rocks and I love it, thank you so much for sharing!

Aud
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#4 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 7:03 PM
House is dreamorous! I tried to build sth like this but failed.
I want it but afraid my pc wont support such big furnitured house

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Instructor
#5 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 9:06 PM
Very nice, I like the difference in depth between levels. Thanks

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 12:07 AM
Thanks guys

I think I'll upload an unfurnished version when I get the chance
Instructor
#7 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 2:41 AM
Great job simfanatic! I love the openness of it. Thank you!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#8 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 8:18 AM
Its sad to see when such great awesome houses are so less thanked.
I guess it took almost all day to create and finish it and all he received is 27 thanks

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Alchemist
#9 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
Its sad to see when such great awesome houses are so less thanked.
I guess it took almost all day to create and finish it and all he received is 27 thanks

Yes, you're right, simfanatic probably spent a lot of time is checking all details and trying different layouts for getting the best result, but I hope that "Thanks" will not be a matter of life and building will still be a pleasure.

I like the overall look of this lot and its summer atmosphere. The name is lovely too. Thank you forever (also for the nice use of CCs, I've discovered something I missed!). Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 2:31 AM
This house is stunning!! I tried to build something like this for an upcoming story, but it failed miserably. Fortunately your house is better than I could ever have built!!! If I could press the thank you button a few hundred times I would, but as I can't I'll just hope this post expresses how much I love your creation! :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd May 2007 at 7:34 PM
Thank you,thank you,thank you!Just what i needed!I agree with Ailias and lamammaforever.Only 65 people said thanks for this wonderfull house???I just can't belive this.

"Thanks to all wonderful people,who make beatiful creations and make my game better!"
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 1:27 AM
B-E-autiful!!!! lol! luv it! u r really underthanked!!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 9:16 PM
I don't usually download houses but i saw this and couldn't go past it.It's so gorgeous!I love it.Thank you very much for your hard work and sharing it.:D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 2:57 AM
Even with BV I have never seen a house to beat this one!!! Thanks!!!

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 10:05 AM
hello, I just wanted to send many thanks for your lovely creation. I have been downloading homes for my sims 2 game for a while now, and I think that this home is one of the nicest and more detailed designs that I have ever seen! I really do appreciate all your time and efforts that you have dedicated to make something so extraordinary, and am amazed by the immense amount of tiny detail which you have put forward into your design.

Kind Regards
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 10:48 PM
What a gorgeous lot! Thanks!