Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lily Park (base game, no cc)

by mooch13 Posted 15th Apr 2007 at 9:02 PM - Updated 1st Sep 2008 at 3:44 PM by mooch13

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 10:03 AM Last edited by CrowsMan : 16th Apr 2007 at 10:15 AM.
This is nice, I like the floorplan - very original. Although one problem - When downloading with Q-Xpress I get a error message saying - This is not a Sims2Pack file! Possibly the file is corrupted? I'm not much of a wizz with technical stuff so I'll ask some other people for the 'cure'. Oh and before some replies saying "Why don't you just do it manually, you slack bum!" I just want to find out if it something wrong with my PC.

Retired...

kind of.
Scholar
#3 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 11:37 AM Last edited by Mihura : 16th Apr 2007 at 11:52 AM.
It's a pretty little house Mooch13. Thank you.

EDIT : CrowsMan, I had too a problem of possibility of corrupted file with the Q-express. I managed to download and dezipped with a normal dl. Try it perhaps.

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 2:02 PM
Yep, I had the same problem with my Q-Express, too, so I just manually downloaded it. At any rate, it's a lovely home! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Scholar
#5 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 2:33 PM
Starter houses with lofts are among my favorites. Thank you! Very nice design!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 4:13 PM
This is a really awesome house. Thank you

Mediocre people do exceptional things all the time

My Website!
Email me
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 5:30 PM
mooch, while looking at the pictures I kept saying, "This is cute" and "how cute."

Good job, I know this one will be popular.

I was going to start eating all natural foods, until I heard of all these people dying of natural causes.
My other favorite website, www.SimSafe2.com, I'm Petunia Mae Witherbottom there.
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 7:54 AM
lovely house! thanx a lot!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 4:53 AM
What a nice house!!!!!!! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th May 2008 at 9:38 PM
This is definitely one of my favorite lots...I love the floorplan & its just generally great :]

When life gives you lemons, study them and write a book about all the things you can do with lemons and win an award. 'Cause awards are shiny.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 9:38 AM
beautiful house, very homey and inviting for a starter house! ^w^ its just what I needed; this house is gonna be a part of my new story XD thanks!!!