Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Japanese school swimwear

by Kiori Posted 20th Apr 2007 at 5:07 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 3:05 AM
Why is the shirt so short? It kinda looks like something you'd see in an H-game or something... (No offence.) Do you think you could make a version with a longer shirt?

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 3:50 AM
I love it, and I've been waiting for a cute japanese workout outfit, but could you make one for teens?
Scholar
#4 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 7:04 AM
Wonderful creations! Thanks! But no one of your clothes is shown up in my CAS or BodyShop. Can someone help me? Never had such a problem before.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 1:46 PM
Hm, Is it possible to get these outfits(this one and your past Japanese ones) for Teens and Adults?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by larsson1970
Wonderful creations! Thanks! But no one of your clothes is shown up in my CAS or BodyShop. Can someone help me? Never had such a problem before.

Same here, doesnt even show on the cc screen
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 6:16 PM
I gonna fix it asap ... sorry guys I'm really a noob :p