Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Other 3 recolours bath set-solar

by nazariopilar Posted 27th Apr 2007 at 8:22 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 7:42 PM
OOH I am so glad you did recolors of this set! I really like the green & the black set. Thank you so much!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 8:04 PM
The purple is lovely and so is the black, but I positively adore the green! Thanks!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Forum Resident
#4 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 9:40 PM
Lapis Lazuli! I used to make beaded malas (buddhist prayer bracelets) and lapis was always so pretty

Subtle In Spades
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 4:22 PM
Oh its so nice <3

But I have a question:
Where can I find the Loius Ghost Chair for Sims? Its so a lovley chair in so a lovley bathroom

Greetings
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ricki
Oh its so nice <3

But I have a question:
Where can I find the Loius Ghost Chair for Sims? Its so a lovley chair in so a lovley bathroom

Greetings

I believe that you refer to the black and green seat
it is a discharge of the simbella forum but unfortunately they have closed it
http://www.simbella.com/RIP.html
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 6:29 PM
Seem as though all the meshes except for the rugs require a download from TSR, and they are locked to subscribers for that particular set of bathroom pieces that you've recolored. Since one has to pay for that, the accessibility of these is dishearteningly narrow. Unless I'm mistaken.

They do look beautiful though.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 8:39 PM
Before the discharges were in murano and they were free
but when putting them in resources you convieron in pay
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 9:40 PM
i agree that they are absolutely gorgeous, but it does suck big time that u have to pay in order to download the mesh . totally disappointed. isnt there any way that u can include the mesh in there?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 8:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by natalielynnfab5
i agree that they are absolutely gorgeous, but it does suck big time that u have to pay in order to download the mesh . totally disappointed. isnt there any way that u can include the mesh in there?

Sorry
I cannot include the mesh
I find bad that a thing free now is pay
Instructor
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 3:03 PM
I adore your green recolor! I'm downloading it and hoping I can get the meshes, if I don't already have them. I need to check my files. Thank you so much for your hard work!

* Pickles *
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 5:17 PM
Really dishearting that you can't get the mesh unless you pay why not take the item down form this FREE site??????
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 6:07 PM
i really like the candles. where can i get those? thanks!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 7:30 PM
gah, sigh :,( this is the 5th set I've downloaded to find the mesh is gone fffffffffff