Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Pet/Pet Cage: Mini Piggy

by Klinny Posted 27th Apr 2007 at 6:58 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 10:38 PM by Canoodle

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 7:01 PM
wow - so wierd and cool!

sorry not about much anymore
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 7:08 PM
What touching piggy! Many thanks for creating it!!! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 7:11 PM
This is so cute. It's about time someone made a new pet, I remember in sims 1 people made all kind of pets.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 7:13 PM
Your little piggy is super adorable!

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Alexander Hamilton
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 7:29 PM
Totally terrific & cute! I love it! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 7:54 PM Last edited by bubblykiwi : 27th Apr 2007 at 7:55 PM. Reason: Spelling
Adorable! Simply love it :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 8:30 PM
Oh my God! It's UGLY! I LOVE it! Thanks a billion! This is amazing! Where does it come from? You must have the most interesting way of thinking! Oh my, I'm speechless! Well, not quite, but you know...

Thank you, Queen of Piggies! :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 8:45 PM
Aaaww! Thats SO cute!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 9:47 PM
Oh my god how funny!! this is too cool I love it!! Also this will work so much better in my medievalhood rather than that red plastic cage that just didn't look right so I never really used it but always wanted too. So thanks so much now I can have a little piggy in my hood once again.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 10:29 PM
This is sooo cool! I love the tusks.
I have a question though. This is the second new pet that I have seen made off of the womrat object and I was wondering if making new pets based off of the bird object would also be possible using the techniques used to make these new pets. I ask because I have been dying for new flying pets such as alternative bird types and bats and such. Heck if the bird object could be modified as much as it seems the womrat can all kinds of new possibilities for pets open up. Fairies for instance would be awesome for fantasy neighborhoods...kept a big glass jar instead of a cage or something. Anyway is this possible? If it is I would love to know more about the process involved.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 11:38 PM
LOL! when i saw this i started laughing! its sooo cute! and fat and just soo cute! this will be perfect for my homes thanks for sharing
*downloads*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wiccadwitch
I have a question though. This is the second new pet that I have seen made off of the womrat object and I was wondering if making new pets based off of the bird object would also be possible using the techniques used to make these new pets.

I would assume so, all I'm really doing is cloning the cage, and the pet, and creating new meshes for them. The process is basically the same as a regular object, but slightly more complicated as you must retain the animation from the previous object, reassign joints, etc. There are a few lines in the BHAV you have to edit too, to make sure it summons the right object, but that's it

So yes, editing the bird should be just the same as the womrat. I was thinking of trying for a mini-dragon or something, (only problem is that it'd make those horrible bird noises.. maybe I can disable them, haa). Anyways, if you'd like a more in-depth idea of the process involved, send me a PM and I'll be more than happy to share
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 1:04 AM
Heheh! Cutie piggy! Thank you.

"I'm an instant star. Just add water and stir." -David Bowie
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 1:16 AM
haha way to go, awesome!

.................................................................................
Sim2 Avatars - Still need some?
http://photobucket.com/albums/c89/gill_granier/
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 3:21 AM
Can you make a brown and white rabbit in a cage, can send pic. if needed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 5:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lilindiangirl04
Can you make a brown and white rabbit in a cage, can send pic. if needed.

I'm actually not taking requests at the moment, mainly due to the time it takes to make these. I may make rabbits in the future though
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 6:32 AM
Oh, I love pigs! Keep on making new Pets, you do great work!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 12:55 PM
Space Pony
#20 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 6:18 PM
Hehe, very nice, I like it. It's always nice to have more pets to choose from.

Any chance, though, that I may also be able to get a link to that Sim's hair? I like that too. :p
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZeonZumDeikun
Any chance, though, that I may also be able to get a link to that Sim's hair? I like that too. :p

Her hair can be found Here ^-^
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 6:21 PM
Yipee! Perfect for farms! My farmers can breed piglets! How neat for their kids to be able to learn how to care for an animal too!
It's so cute - both the pet and the cage
I LOVE It, thank you so much for sharing, you just made my day!

If ONLY you could make a chiken pet i would die of happiness!! *hinthint*
Alchemist
#23 Old 3rd May 2007 at 11:14 AM
Thanks for sharing this cute piggie with all of us, Klinny, it`l be great fun and these pretty colours!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 11th May 2007 at 8:18 PM
I have all of your custom pets and I really love them. ROFL I have most of your other stuff too in fact. Keep it up! :D
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 31st May 2007 at 2:32 PM
Nice! I like the new cage

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Page 1 of 2