Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Enayla Pixie Skins as Defaults

by poodle_love Posted 28th Apr 2007 at 10:20 AM - Updated 1st Oct 2008 at 5:32 AM by poodle_love

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 4:47 AM
Thank you! I had a different set, with the morning light as the medium default, but it didn't match the rest, which were all pixie skins. I have been looking for something like this for a while!

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Instructor
#3 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 5:06 AM
This is a great set of replacements, the skintones you chose were perfect.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 5:28 AM
Thanks i had been waiting for someone to make a set with pixie dream as the medium tone.

For more of my work go to http://www.boutiquewrapsims.com/index2.html. The work that says Ana on them are by me. Its a really nice site with good skinners check it out.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 12:09 PM
Thank you so much for these defaults! This is exactly the combination of skintones I've been waiting for!
Instructor
#6 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 2:56 PM
thanks...I was about to do it myself again, but you spared me from the hard work
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 3:07 PM
Wow, you did this exactly when I needed it. Thank you, very, very much!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 4:32 PM
Finally a set of default skins I think I can actually use without being sickened. Thanks for all the hard work. The only thing is that I don't think there's much difference between the light skin and the medium skin. But great job nonetheless. Keep it up!

--This signature has been tested on lab sims--
Banned
#9 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 7:08 PM
Thank you very much for your work.
I adore Enaylas skins, but I like realistic skins also with parts that look ... like they look on everybody. Is there a chance that there will ever be an "anatomical correct" version of Enaylas skins?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 11:54 PM
Wow... I have to go check out what skins I had as defaults again because these are just great and I might replace the ones I have with these.

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st May 2007 at 1:17 AM
Mmm... perfect combination of skintones. I'm replacing the set of Enayla defaults I had with these. My townies thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st May 2007 at 9:04 AM
Thanks so much everyone! I really like this combination of skins because they are quite like the Maxis default colours (but sooo much better looking) so I thought I would share them :D

Quote:
are these warlokk compatible ? r they nude skins ?

I'm not sure if they are warlokk compatible, sorry! If by nude you mean anatomically correct, then the top half of the skin is

Quote:
I adore Enaylas skins, but I like realistic skins also with parts that look ... like they look on everybody. Is there a chance that there will ever be an "anatomical correct" version of Enaylas skins?

Sorry but you would have to ask Enayla that
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st May 2007 at 2:43 PM
She's already said no, no anatomically correct skins. Her skins have nipples, but no genitals. Never heard anything on whether she'd let anyone else change them, though.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd May 2007 at 10:35 PM
Thanks, I will be repacing my light and mdeium defualts with these.
Instructor
#15 Old 6th May 2007 at 6:56 PM Last edited by Paleoanth : 6th May 2007 at 9:55 PM.
EDIT: got it. must have been a server burp.

Cogito ergo nupta non sum.
Instructor
#16 Old 6th May 2007 at 9:15 PM
Wow thank you very very much! Those are really nice skins and it's great that you made them defaults! *hugs*
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 2:52 AM
These are gorgeous, but I can only get the last two to download. Light and medium give me an error message. Does anyone else have this problem?
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:58 AM
I actually can only get the 1st two to download.
I find that if it gives you an Error message, reload the page of the error msg and keep reloading.
It will eventually work...
I havn't gotten the last 2 to work yet, though,.

Zadie = New Miss Beautiful Canada?

Come cheer her on? xD
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 7:29 PM
these are perfect thank you!!

and for those that are having issues downloading, with the error message, its because the site is experiencing a lot of traffic. reload the page and try again.
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 2:44 AM
When I use this skin, will all the maxis sims and townies get these skins automaticly????
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scholastica
When I use this skin, will all the maxis sims and townies get these skins automaticly????

Yes, they will get the skins automatically
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 8:57 PM Last edited by Uoza : 4th Aug 2007 at 10:51 AM.
I absolutely love enayla's skins, thanks so so soooo much for defaulting them for us, but I don't know if it's because another download is affecting it or what, but all my sims have these green eyes as default, irrespective of their original eye colour they all have these green eyes, is there any way to fix this? thanks in advance for the input ^_^

Edit: heh heh...wups...I downloaded something I shouldn't have, but it's fixed now ^_^
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 6:24 PM
i can only get the medium one to work
and there really nice so hopefully you can start to make them work
thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 2:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Uoza
I absolutely love enayla's skins, thanks so so soooo much for defaulting them for us, but I don't know if it's because another download is affecting it or what, but all my sims have these green eyes as default, irrespective of their original eye colour they all have these green eyes, is there any way to fix this? thanks in advance for the input ^_^

Edit: heh heh...wups...I downloaded something I shouldn't have, but it's fixed now ^_^

I'm glad to hear it's fixed
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by krissy
i can only get the medium one to work
and there really nice so hopefully you can start to make them work
thanks

I'm not too sure why only the medium is working! That hasn't been a problem for me or anyone else (as far as I am aware).

Maybe you have other defaults installed or a hack is conflicting with the other skins?
Page 1 of 2