Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Japanese school sportwear for teen female

by Hinaaya Posted 30th Apr 2007 at 12:17 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st May 2007 at 12:50 PM
Wow, they really wear that over there!? Dang, back in high school, I was sent home because my skirt was an inch above my knees! This is a cool outfit ;-)
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st May 2007 at 8:01 PM
This is GREAT!!!!! i was wondering when someone would make the teen version, I have japanese kids in my game, but I never could find the right active wear for them. thanks! ^_^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd May 2007 at 9:49 AM
I'm happy you like it. The wardrobe for japanese sims is starting to be pretty versatile by now, we've got kimonos and school uniforms and a bit of everything.

KellieKellieyme: yeah, it's kind of strange, isn't it. But these outfits are in use in Japan, although they're not quite as skimpy. Almost though: http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%94...8F:Taisougi.png
Japan is funny that way.
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd May 2007 at 11:29 AM
If the girls had been wearing this when I was in High School, PE would have moved
way UP on my favorite subjects list.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 3:08 PM
Cute and sexy, but not TOO sexy. I love it! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 4:04 AM
These uniforms pretty much explain why Hentai was invented..

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 9:11 PM
Isn't there a version where the bloomers are waist high instead of like regular underwear, or at least a version where the belly is covered?

Obsessed with children's cartoons since 2003.
---
I don't have the experience or time to make meshes, and I prefer to build families and houses rather than clothes and furniture.
I speak a little French, and I'm currently learning Japanese.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 6:58 AM
Thanks