Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cigarette

by bigbry_2442 Posted 4th May 2007 at 1:18 AM - Updated 8th May 2007 at 5:46 PM by bigbry_2442

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th May 2007 at 2:45 AM
Nice Now if I can find one for the mouth...Very cool- and thanks for sharing! ^o^

For more of my downloads, visit
Hayl's Own Little World

Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th May 2007 at 2:48 AM
Even if I'm a non-smoker, it's a funny idea
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th May 2007 at 9:20 AM
Hehe nice..:D* thanks for sharing ^^

*Make some noise people* *SchranZ and t3cHno*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th May 2007 at 9:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hayl
Nice Now if I can find one for the mouth...Very cool- and thanks for sharing! ^o^

That is actually something I was thinking of doing that next... I am moving in the next couple of days so after things are straight again I'll take a look at that.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th May 2007 at 10:11 AM
Can I say i love you? This looks fantastic thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th May 2007 at 12:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tego
Can I say i love you? This looks fantastic thanks!

:lovestruc Your very welcome Tego :D
Scholar
#8 Old 4th May 2007 at 2:18 PM
Not that I support smoking, but this is great for me as I love storytelling stuff. I once found a cigarette mesh for the mouth, but that was for an over-eighteens site.
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th May 2007 at 4:52 PM
This is great for storytelling. Thanks! I was wondering--does it work for teens? Or just adults? Anyway, it's really good.

Yes, I guess a robot would have to be crazy to want to be a folk singer...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th May 2007 at 5:24 PM
Don't get mad now but I've found another problem. maybe it's because I have an Ep that it doesn't work with who knows? but the problem is that the cigarette is "in" the game but when chosen it doesn't show up on the simmer. Doesn't look good
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th May 2007 at 6:52 PM
This is so great! I have a family of total trailer trash, but it's hard to make them look that way sometimes, but this will help, I'm sure... I'm a smoker myself *cough* and although I would never try to put my addiction on others, sims don't count, so YAY!
Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th May 2007 at 8:56 PM
Excellent ! A world of thanks ! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th May 2007 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tego
Don't get mad now but I've found another problem. maybe it's because I have an Ep that it doesn't work with who knows? but the problem is that the cigarette is "in" the game but when chosen it doesn't show up on the simmer. Doesn't look good

So it isn't showing up in the right hand at all? Did you completely remove the other files I sent you and replace them with the ones from here? I COMPLETELY made a new mesh file so if you didn't delete both package files, you will see it under glasses, but it wouldn't point to the correct mesh so it wouldn't appear on the Sim... Please check and let me know
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th May 2007 at 9:38 PM
This will be great for my Colin Farrell sim! Thank you
Field Researcher
#15 Old 4th May 2007 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hayl

There is one for the mouth, but it's only available on the adult MS2 site for 18+

Excellent work on this, now to see if it works in game!

mi cuerpo es mio. no se toca, no se viola, no se daña, no se mata!
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th May 2007 at 10:46 AM
I'd love another mouth one. Especially if it's tilted more to the side than the 18+ one, sometimes that one just looks plain odd.

That said, this is really great. Thanks for making it

Genghis is the right spelling, this is true.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th May 2007 at 1:03 PM
Well I haven't deleted them from the completely from the computer but from the downloads folder yes
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th May 2007 at 1:05 PM
Now I have :D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 9th May 2007 at 4:43 PM
I think I'll let you know that it has come to my attention that maybe (just maybe) the cigarette has a problem with custom skin. I' m not quite sure yet :\
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 15th May 2007 at 12:24 PM
Ok, let me know. Please try to get a screen shot if you can so I can see what the issue is. Depending on what you see it could be the texture or the bone assignments...
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 16th May 2007 at 3:17 PM
Well acctually I don't see anything it's just that I have an adult female sim (with custom skin) where it didn't work, the cigarette didn't show up, but when trying on her young adult son (without custom skin) you could see it and it was working perfectly without any problems
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 10:53 AM
as a smoker i can just say thanx!
Forum Resident
#23 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 5:47 PM
I hate smoking, but I needed this for a movie, so thanks. =D

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 5:59 PM
There's a cigarette dispenser, too, over at Sims Mod Board that I use on my community lots with animations, hilarious to watch! This one will help me out on my residential! Thank you very much! Great Job!

Never burn bridges, you may need to cross them again! - Kalamity_Katie
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 12:34 AM
Lol, thats a good thing for smoker sims..(im a nonsmoker)

ToO MucH......iS nEvEr foR mE
Page 1 of 2