Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hayden Panettiere-Actress

by allikow Posted 9th May 2007 at 10:30 PM - Updated 14th May 2007 at 11:20 PM by allikow : To meet the standards.

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th May 2007 at 11:16 AM
That's a very good likeness. I think she's very pretty, but her voice grates on my nerves in Kingdom Hearts 2

well it's funny you should ask because i do think rod is gay.
i always have. but, you know; i figured if he wanted to tell me he would.
so, yes, definitely, i would say that my buddy rod is a closeted homosexual.
nicky! how could you say that about me?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th May 2007 at 8:56 PM Last edited by Duncan7291 : 19th May 2007 at 9:07 PM. Reason: Adding info
Default zip file
Nicely done. I wonder if she is "death proof" in game? Muwhaaaa

(Btw, the qpress installer works but the direct zip file does not.
Instructor
#4 Old 20th May 2007 at 4:07 AM
Hayden Panettiere is so hot. Great sim!

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Alchemist
#5 Old 20th May 2007 at 6:24 AM
I love her in Heroes tv show. I am glad that you made her a sim.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th May 2007 at 6:53 PM
Thanks to all!
Feedback is loved.
Scholar
#7 Old 20th May 2007 at 10:34 PM
The sim here is a teenager, so couldn't stand alone in the game... So I created Hayden, the 17-year-old, then used the same sim as an adult version for Lesley Panettiere, her mom - also a class act. Somewhat more conservative hair, etc. They are a single mom and daughter (in real life there is a father, Skip). Lesley is family,Pisces, education career 3. Hayden is knowledge, Cancer,B+ and improving student.

Thanks for all the enjoyment!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd May 2007 at 12:06 AM
very lovely, great work, thank you
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th May 2007 at 6:08 AM
Wow! Yes I do appreciate it. I am really impressed you made almost every CCs yourself! Good job!

It's "gilysse" with a small "g"..

Sorry but I am no longer open for suggestions.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 3:06 PM
I prefer trying to make my own than searching tons of sites to find something that works. I only don't make it if I have seen something perfect or something I have would work.
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 10:44 PM
i live in hungary and i love HEROES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love peter, hiro...(L):D :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc and my favorite actor is hayden ))) in heroes and niki/jessica sanders....tudtátok h a sanders mit jelet??? csiszológépek :D:D
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 8:13 PM
I love it!! Please make a Hiro one!! that would be awesome! Thank you!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 5:07 PM
I'm actually working on a full Heroes set. I've just put it on hold since I've been pretty busy. Season Two should inspire me to start again.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 1:08 AM
Thank you!