Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MARTIN HOUSE By AudluvsVegas

by AudluvsVegas Posted 10th May 2007 at 4:57 AM - Updated 19th Jul 2009 at 3:12 PM by AudluvsVegas

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 10th May 2007 at 11:06 AM
Wow, astonishing house! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th May 2007 at 12:12 PM
niCe ;* thanks ^^

*Make some noise people* *SchranZ and t3cHno*
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th May 2007 at 12:13 PM
Fabulous!!!!! this house is commanding I can't wait to see this in game!!! Thanks for all your hard work!!!!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th May 2007 at 6:47 PM
Amazing job on this, Lee! You are an awesome builder!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th May 2007 at 6:47 PM Last edited by LeeLuvsAud : 11th May 2007 at 11:15 AM.
Babe....keep them coming with your Frank Lloyd Wright Homes...YOU ROCK! Thank you Thank you!

This Lot I am nominating for a feature!
Instructor
#7 Old 10th May 2007 at 7:03 PM
Another great creation from you! Your homes are spectacular! Thanks for sharing with the rest of the community.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th May 2007 at 11:18 AM
Another amazing creation, Lee!

Looks perfect, probably even better than the real one....thanks so much for sharing!

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th May 2007 at 12:05 PM
Lee
This is Rock Solid ! Just awesome attention to detail ! Thanks so much for sharing !
I 2nd that too

HUGS
Angel

Angelsways1
"Always Built With Love"
Come see my other creations at Angelsways1's Sims2 Creation Station and
Simcastic Designs
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th May 2007 at 1:37 PM Last edited by MaORiLiCioUs7 : 11th May 2007 at 2:03 PM.
Jeepers man!! I nearly fell off my chair! Your work has that affect on me lol.. your amzing talent for building and design! Such a Fantastic lot, it is truly a piece of art, now all it needs is the recognition it deserves like many of your other lots! I love it! thanks so much for sharing...Hopefully i we will see a feature coming up of one of your lots

I would like to nominate this lot and many of your others to be featured!!
Instructor
#11 Old 11th May 2007 at 9:56 PM
Nice job, I'm a big fan of his and also made and uploaded 2 of his houses. Thanks!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:49 AM
man.....
how do ya respond to these comments?
im speachless and yet.....grinning from ear to ear....
this is the best part....LOL
Thank you all, you guys are so generous...

Lee
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 2:14 AM
Hi, I don't know what's going on.. but everytime i try to load this house my game crashes. I open other lots and it doesn't crash. Any ideas to make this house work?.

Thanks in advance
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 2:15 AM
dolphin...
I'm glad you got that problem solved, whether I helped or not, thats not important, just the fact you good to go now...LOL

You've been a great supporter of my work, and its much apprieciated...TY

Lee