Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Satin Nightie for elder female (3 colors)

by Milsa Posted 12th May 2007 at 5:05 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th May 2007 at 8:22 AM
My god.These are perfect,I barely have proper clothes for my elders and now I have these stunning dresses.Thanx a lot.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 13th May 2007 at 8:56 AM
oh love these-
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th May 2007 at 10:52 AM
*rubs eyes* *stares in disbelief* WOW!! Something lovely for my Elders to sleep in? I must be dreaming!!! *pinches self* Nope, still seeing it! WOOT!! *gives you a big hug*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by elocin
*rubs eyes* *stares in disbelief* WOW!! Something lovely for my Elders to sleep in? I must be dreaming!!! *pinches self* Nope, still seeing it! WOOT!! *gives you a big hug*

*hug back*^^

See more my works in Radosims.com.
Me and my "great" english:D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:29 PM
thank you so much. this is a good job but also very useful (unfortunately all my elder women wear maxis clothes).

After about 2 years of long absence, I'M BACK! :)
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th May 2007 at 8:43 PM
it's nice to see that you upload your stuff to MTS2 aswell these are so gorgeous!

-ajnir
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th May 2007 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rkxkrr
it's nice to see that you upload your stuff to MTS2 aswell these are so gorgeous!

-ajnir

Sometimes, sometimes... there is already so much clothes for adult female, but not so much for grandmothers My works for adult female are so boring, that I dont think that I should put my them here:P

Field Researcher
#9 Old 14th May 2007 at 12:31 AM
Wow, Milla, these PJs are just so beautiful!. You say exactly what the simmers think: the elders can wear good cloth, right?. Thanks soooo much for this! :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th May 2007 at 4:26 AM
You are amazing, I'm so tired of my elders wearing such dated clothing, now grandma can be just as hot as she was as a teen!
Instructor
#11 Old 14th May 2007 at 4:54 AM
These are fantastic! I'm downloading right now. :D

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Field Researcher
#12 Old 14th May 2007 at 6:40 AM
Very beautiful and so needed! Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th May 2007 at 11:02 PM
Wonderful! You should really do a whole line of elders' clothing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th May 2007 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stalkings
Wonderful! You should really do a whole line of elders' clothing!

I´m trying Next job is underwears...

Test Subject
#15 Old 20th May 2007 at 2:49 PM
Kiitos - Thank you. Beautiful!
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#16 Old 25th May 2007 at 8:33 PM
Thank you so much. We need more fashionable elder clothes. I'm so happy you are here!

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th May 2007 at 12:15 AM
Wow, this is really needed! Grannies have such ugly clothes in the original game :/ Thanks!

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Inventor
#18 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 3:54 AM
I'm so glad for new female elder nighties. Thank you!

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 4:18 PM
Nice work. :D