Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ghitza Island

by patul Posted 16th May 2007 at 9:09 AM - Updated 16th May 2007 at 4:40 PM by patul

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th May 2007 at 9:20 AM
Looks perfect!!! Thank you Patul.
Scholar
#3 Old 16th May 2007 at 9:40 AM
Great + perfect. So i can build some more beach houses.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th May 2007 at 1:54 PM
I like your beachy neighbourhoods very much (and so do my sims)
We can build interesting beach houses where sims can swim "in the sea".
Thanks for sharing your great work with us!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th May 2007 at 4:10 PM Last edited by maskeysims : 16th May 2007 at 4:22 PM.
Nice work again my friend, Merci!

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 16th May 2007 at 4:16 PM
I like this. Can you tell me if the land is deep enough to build a basement? I've downloaded other beachy areas, and even in the center of the island, the basements all fill with water.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Theorist
#7 Old 16th May 2007 at 6:18 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
This nahbourhood is Great and I found a English version af that Cute song!!
Its...
HERE! :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDq-...related&search=

Its soooooo cute!!!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th May 2007 at 7:58 PM
thanks..i been looking for a small island good work

Live..Laugh..Injoy Life...

Check Out My New Site
Scholar
#9 Old 16th May 2007 at 8:28 PM
Thanks! Nice job on this.
Instructor
#10 Old 16th May 2007 at 9:17 PM
great small island work! Great job!
Scholar
#11 Old 16th May 2007 at 9:53 PM
Cant Wait To Use It Thanks A Lot
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#12 Old 16th May 2007 at 10:10 PM
The first time I download a neighbourhood! Merci beaucoup pour cette première, Patul!

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#13 Old 16th May 2007 at 10:42 PM Last edited by maybesomethingdunno : 16th May 2007 at 10:51 PM.
Looks great. I love the beach and so do my Sims.

I see that it gradually changes to sand near the shore. Is this reflected within lots? Some of my lots near the coast make the entire neighborhood seem like it is made of sand when inside the lot, even if the neighborhood does not have a sandy area.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th May 2007 at 4:44 AM
@MSD : I noticed that...by chance, one lot may be sandy and the neighbour grassy ... If sand is not my choice I use an other moved lot or terrain paint.

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#15 Old 17th May 2007 at 6:27 AM
Oh okay, I am glad I am not the only one to have seen this. Maybe Maxis will make fix the issue or put it to use with the expected Vaccation re-make....

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st May 2007 at 8:53 PM
that's great!!! i'm a romanian and that sweet girl is very popular!!! i'm glad her song is so famous!!! let's sign a pettition 4 The SIMS 2 Vacation!!! :D
Instructor
#17 Old 24th May 2007 at 10:32 PM
Thanks again Patul, all my lots in it seem to revolve around that tiny bay you put in there, I'm building a great community with it, and might I add, the shoreline is sooo close! Thanks again.
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 3:48 PM
omg!
i thought u were romanian! by the way, your nickname means "the bed" (yeah, "bed", not "bad"!!) in romanian )

Ghitza, te-ashtept diseara la portitza, langa portitza; de la shcoala vina... ) :-"
It's a sweet song and i'm so surprised u like it :D

Check out my Sims2 series! Remember to rate and comment! (I guess I need to tell you: you may let me know what you like about my series OR if there is anything I can do to improve my work.) http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ShadoeRogue I think it's a great series for a newbie like me.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 3:31 PM
Love it

Swedän rules, not.
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 4:46 PM
I think this will work great for beachside homes in Bon Voyage! Many thanx!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 10:01 PM
^^ Great place; I love beach lots and this will be perfect. Thanks for showing us the video link too, background stories are so fun! Plus now this place seems even better since that song is just so adorable!
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th May 2008 at 3:33 PM
I love the Island, but I was wondering if you could do a new version without the water under the lots. That would be great. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 9:50 PM
Really like this! I have some lots designed just for a shallow surface! Thanks so much!