Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Snowshoe Cat

by CaTigeReptile Posted 20th May 2007 at 1:31 AM - Updated 2nd Jun 2007 at 8:49 PM by CaTigeReptile : Another suggestion for personalizing my breed

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 24th May 2007 at 6:57 AM
Your cat is so pretty.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th May 2007 at 1:05 PM
I agree with pfish, beautiful kitty!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 8:47 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 2:39 AM
beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 6:27 PM Last edited by patronus-light : 17th Feb 2008 at 6:33 PM. Reason: more thoughts...
ahhhh! i have a snowshoe and i've been looking for one forever!! i'm soooo excited!!

hmm i've tried making one too but couldn't figure out how to get the white "V" on the face...

thank you thank you thank you!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 7:32 PM
=O your Snowshoe is gorgeous! You must tell me how to get the face blaze! xD (you don't have to, I'm just curious)
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 12:15 PM
I was thinking about making a "Snowshoe"... But now i don't have to! Thanks!! :D

I've got a poor sim-family who needs a cardboard-box-pet-bed. If someone could make one, please tell me! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 8:12 AM
love your kitty. My kitty Loki is what i like to call an accidental snowshoe. He is a mutt through and through, but his grandmother was Siamese so he got some "throwback" genetics <3<3 he even has his little nose smudge.. he's just a bit lighter than your kitty <3<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 1:35 AM
Pretty! Thank you!