Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

CAROLINA COAST By AudluvsVegas

by AudluvsVegas Posted 20th May 2007 at 2:16 AM - Updated 19th Jul 2009 at 3:09 PM by AudluvsVegas : Mutiny

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th May 2007 at 2:31 PM
It's very beautiful romantic house! Thank you!
Alchemist
#3 Old 22nd May 2007 at 5:36 PM
Hi Lee! I love this lot, it looks coming out from a good dream of yours.
In these days I'm nor playing sims or building lots, since I'm playing some adventure games I bought weeks and months ago and then forget them on the shelves, but looking at your lots I feel a bit inspired (LOL). Anyway, it's true, the lovely atmosphere of this house is leading me back to building (hoping to end these adv games soon!).
Thank you dreamer, Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th May 2007 at 3:34 PM
I have come to your section to look at your buildings and I have to say I am surprised I don't see more golden cups, as these all look worthy of being featured. Absolutely astonishing work. If you're not an architect, you should be.

Brilliant.

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th May 2007 at 2:02 PM
lamma...
I've come to the conclusion that your postings to my work are my favorites...LOL
You are such a good simmer your self, that it gives me quite a rush to see your postings....
Thanks soooo much sweety!
and...im looking forward to your new creations...TY

AudluvsVegas
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 1:59 AM
I totally agree with Rhaevyn. I'm too am disappointed to see no golden trophies anywhere in any of these lots. Therefore I am disappointed in MTS2 and will be forever until they give you the gold medal. These houses are beyond words: absolutely incredible. This house is definitely refreshing to look at, as it reminds me of the Southern California, Florida, and the beautiful beaches. Oh and course, Carolina itself.

This house is incredibly brilliant. I am blown away by your gorgeous lots and your creativity and talents. Keep it up.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 1:50 AM
After seeing your comments across most of my work...
I know I've said this b4....but just a huge ty.....
your a hell of a friend...

Lee
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 12:59 PM
Looks just fabulous...the house itself and the awesome pool area. Outstanding job.

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Sep 2023 at 11:29 AM
I came across your work (here in 'modthesims' through FrankLloydWright and I'm amaized with your talent !!! Congrats for such masterpieces !!! Love them all ;-)