Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

95859 Maxis Way - Modern Beach House

by coldfloral Posted 21st May 2007 at 5:45 AM - Updated 6th Jun 2007 at 5:13 AM by coldfloral

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st May 2007 at 8:14 AM
Nice looking house Gonna have it as a bachelor pad for my sim
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st May 2007 at 8:14 AM
Wow this is just great! I'm always looking at real homes and wishing I could make them but it's too hard for me so this is just great!

Nikki

Thank you for everything! You all are great those who create and those who download! Thank you!

If you're looking to read a Sims 4 drama visit Amanda Lived
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st May 2007 at 2:02 PM
Wow!! Cool house. Keep up the good work.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st May 2007 at 7:58 PM Last edited by Kenji336 : 23rd Aug 2007 at 2:59 AM.
This is great, Do you know why I like it so much? It is simply because you took a floor plan from a specific house, and you changed it, you personalized it. I admire that.
Inventor
#6 Old 21st May 2007 at 8:14 PM
Very nice. I love homes that are made from real floorplans. But you changed it up a bit, so that's even better.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd May 2007 at 3:10 AM
Love it. Keep them coming coldfloral. :D
Mad Poster
#8 Old 23rd May 2007 at 5:26 PM
I love this house! It's beautiful and unusal from the outside. It's layout is simple and practical. But you forgot to put in doors!! My sims kinda freaked when they first walked in. But I put them in and everythiing was OK! :b
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd May 2007 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
I love this house! It's beautiful and unusal from the outside. It's layout is simple and practical. But you forgot to put in doors!! My sims kinda freaked when they first walked in. But I put them in and everythiing was OK! :b

OMG how embarassing!
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th May 2007 at 12:56 PM
House is cool from the outside but inside someting bothers me really but I cannot identify the feeling

but I must tell that I love it

Down on the fairy tale path
There is a wizard awaiting you
With aluminium fashion
And panthers to boot..
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 3:50 AM
This house is perfect for my sister.Her Sim family is very poor.
She is playing without cheats so she needs under 20 house.
She has 6 children plus parents and 2 rooms...

This house is for her family a mansion.

Thanks...
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 2:00 PM
Great job on the house....How did you get those shorter columns under the house? Is that a lot/terrain cheat or a shorter column mesh?