Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

As seen on... Bai Ling

by gilysse Posted 21st May 2007 at 4:59 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd May 2007 at 4:38 AM
It's just not Bai Ling unless one of her nipples is showing. Just kidding, I've simply never seen one person have so many wardrobe malfunctions

It's a very nice dress. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd May 2007 at 5:12 AM
bai ling ugly but dress is nice.

I own the world! :Giggler:
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd May 2007 at 9:20 AM
That dress is pretty, thank you!

See my art here.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd May 2007 at 1:40 PM
can't stand bai ling,but the dress is definitely a masterpiece
*_*
gorgeous!
^_^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd May 2007 at 3:55 PM
I don't know who is but the dress is pretty.I like the way it's simple.Shie shie (omfg,does it mean "thank you" in Chinese?) for it .

P.S. I like China ^o^!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd May 2007 at 4:11 PM
LOL.. Thank you people.

.. and yes PinkGirl12, "xie xie" means "thank you" in Chinese and glad you like China! I like your avatar!

It's "gilysse" with a small "g"..

Sorry but I am no longer open for suggestions.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 23rd May 2007 at 4:56 PM
Your dress is actually much prettier than the original which looks baggy on Bai Ling. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd May 2007 at 5:36 PM
Excellent job on the dress! Good work and thanks for the effort.

"The Pen is mightier than the Sword...and considerably easier to write with." --Marty Feldman
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd May 2007 at 5:52 PM
Yeah,that's look better on the Sim.I viewed all your downloads...And I want to say you thanks for all your 100 downloads!!It's just amazing!!Xie xie xD!

P.S. I'm happy that you like my avatar ^^.I heard Chinese music and it's just great (like Silver Ash)...I like Chinese culture and people too ^^.