Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 2 +Outbreak+: George and Cindy

by BeingNectarine Posted 22nd May 2007 at 2:05 AM - Updated 23rd May 2007 at 10:50 PM by BeingNectarine

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th May 2007 at 7:56 PM
George and Cindy are just great to Simify! Thanks for doing the costumes, but I did have some problems. The stripes need to be more opague and if it's possible, try and include a sweater vest for George. Also, could you try and make the faces more like the characters? Besides that, you did a great job and keep up the good work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th May 2007 at 8:07 PM
He does have his sweater vest. George is my favorite character. I wouldn't leave out any minor or major details about him.

Second, I'm working on remaking Cindy's outfit. It's outdated and I feel bad that she has to be stuck with it. Also, I tried to make them look like they do in the game while also making them look like Sims.

But thank you for the comment.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th May 2007 at 11:35 PM
Still, very impressive, I think. :D

Nice work!

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th May 2007 at 12:36 AM
Doesn't Cindy look uncannily like Mischa Barton in that one screenshot?
Anywayy,
I love those characters, so thank you~!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th May 2007 at 4:32 AM
wow!! how splendidly good,my Raccoon City Neighborhood is getting new "Residents" Thanks

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th May 2007 at 5:08 AM
Nice. I love RE Outbreak and RE Outbreak File 2 Thx for these!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th May 2007 at 6:24 AM
The rest of the cast is coming up.
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th May 2007 at 12:39 AM
Simply amazing.
Are you going to do Kevin and Mark? 'Cuz they're my favorites in the game (just because Mark looks a lot like the venerable Ving Rhames and i just like to get Kevin killed by the lions in the Raccoon Zoo because he looks like Tom Cruise)
Hey, greater idea: Can anyone make decorative zombie animals based in the decorative objects from the Zoo project and the suiryuue's (i think that's the name) to have "The Full Resident Evil Outbreak 2" experience?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th May 2007 at 12:48 AM
I'll try to make those objects after the rest of my cast gets accepted by this site.
I have the other 6 in the moderation cue at the moment. They're paired up by the way they were partnered in their OB special endings. I'm a huge OB fan, so expect me to even do some of the NPCs.
Instructor
#11 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 3:06 PM
Please try to make Yoko's scientis uniform! I mean, she's cute with long hair...

Anybody who can make a Yoon Eun Hye Sim?
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 12:40 AM
Great! Once I will pump up my computer a bit, with new hardware, I'll be doing the Resident Evil Sims 2 Movie. Using the voices from the game. Gun fire special effects and more. You just saved me from doing some of the characters! You rock!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:08 AM
Oh? Cool. :D

Well, I'll have the other four survivors up soon and I also remade George and Cindy.
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 2:06 AM
I really love Resident Evil Outbreak, Yoko, George, Cindy and Alyssa are great!! =D I can't wait for Kevin, Mark and Jim hehe ( Cindy is my favourite )
Scholar
#15 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 1:02 AM Last edited by pirate_wolf_12 : 24th Mar 2008 at 1:01 PM.
This is great. George is probably my favourite of all the characters. Are you also on the gamespot/gamefaq forums? Your name sounds familiar.
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th May 2008 at 7:39 PM
I love Kevin and Cindy together but whatever,niceeeeeee sime~!
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 5:46 PM
LOVE IT !!! ^_^
i always knew they would be together <3
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 5:58 PM Last edited by tommytlolz : 27th Aug 2010 at 10:19 PM.
YAY I GOT IT WORK!

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 2:02 PM
I love Cindy Lennox! She and Claire Redfield are my favorite Resident Evil characters because of how beautiful and attractive they are! :lovestruc :lovestruc Thank you for making Cindy for The Sims 2.