Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newhaven Seaside Village

by dimsim78 Posted 28th May 2007 at 5:45 AM - Updated 3rd Jun 2007 at 3:55 AM by dimsim78

111 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 108 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 30th May 2007 at 4:36 PM
This is such a beautiful neighborhood!!! *downloads instantly* Thank you for sharing!

*does it need the gunmod hack to view whole?
*If i download the decorated one do i need the other as well? Sorry stupid question but i don't download terrains often. lol

You will find my older and newest creations here
Scholar
#3 Old 30th May 2007 at 5:12 PM
This is quite a picturesque neighborhood and a definite download. Thank you very much for sharing all the hard work that you've put into this project.
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th May 2007 at 5:19 PM
Wow, this was very well thought out. Nice job!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th May 2007 at 5:42 PM
This is GREAT!! OMG!!! I have to have that in my game... NOW!!

Thanks for sharing that! i luv!
Scholar
#6 Old 30th May 2007 at 7:04 PM
This is just fantastic. Thanks so much for creating and sharing.
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th May 2007 at 9:01 PM
Can biggest lots (5x5; 6x5) be put on the coast of this neoighborhood, so that water floods in the lot? ^^
Field Researcher
#8 Old 30th May 2007 at 9:26 PM
very nice ty for sharing this with us..

"I have chosen darkness as my guide, Broken is my heart, Pain walks by my side, Grey is my Reality."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st May 2007 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by corvidophile2
This is such a beautiful neighborhood!!! *downloads instantly* Thank you for sharing!

*does it need the gunmod hack to view whole?
*If i download the decorated one do i need the other as well? Sorry stupid question but i don't download terrains often. lol

Hi corvidophile2, you can use this hood with or without a camera hack and yes you also need to download the sc4 file for the decorated version to work. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st May 2007 at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LauSim
Can biggest lots (5x5; 6x5) be put on the coast of this neoighborhood, so that water floods in the lot? ^^

Hi LauSim, the biggest lots that can be placed on the coast are 5x4 and 4x4, i think these are a good sizes for mansions, and the other sizes that can fit on the coast are, 1x3, 2x2, 3x3, and there is one spot that is 3x5 that i used for my newhaven pier. :D
Field Researcher
#11 Old 31st May 2007 at 1:07 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 28th Jul 2007 at 4:06 AM. Reason: is a thanks post
This is absolutely gorgeous! I don't normally download custom neighbourhoods but all my sims will be definitely moving here! It's beautifully simmetrical. Thank you ;-)
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st May 2007 at 3:06 AM
Your decor is just fantastic, thank you for the links I normally pass up. With your hood I am off to have a downloading spree!! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 31st May 2007 at 3:13 AM
Thanks for the clarification!

I just love this terrain , it combines all in one.I usually have to make various neighborhoods for different lot styles and i hate that because i want to be able to have it all in one .My dream came true lol I love how the hill has 3 levels so we can build sloped lots , i love the seaside , i love everything!

Thanks again!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#14 Old 31st May 2007 at 5:51 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 28th Jul 2007 at 4:06 AM. Reason: is a thanks post
Beautiful done`
I have never D/L a neighborhood.
The sheer beauty and creativity of your `Newhaven Seaside Village -
Remind me of so many places in the world.
What really got to me was being able to build cliffside homes.
I truly applaud you for your most originality neighborhood.

Thank you so very much'

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Alchemist
#15 Old 31st May 2007 at 9:26 AM
My prayers have been heard, I really needed a change of air, We´ll all be moving to the sea!! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st May 2007 at 10:07 AM
I see you've had some very complimentary posts about your 'hood...there's not much else I could add to what's already been said...I don't normally play large 'hoods but this is a masterpiece and I can't wait to play it.....cheers..
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#17 Old 31st May 2007 at 1:25 PM
Gorgeous work, dimsim78 : ) I especially like that you’ve combined different terrain elements and sites into one hood. Wonderful work! Thank you.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 31st May 2007 at 2:50 PM
Duuude that's awsome! That must of taken a long time to decorate afterwards. Very nice.

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st May 2007 at 5:31 PM
This is a really nice hood. Could you please tell me how you place those flooded lots to make them connect so seamlessly to the water? All I've ever been able to do is place them as near as possible with a narrow strip of land spoiling the effect.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 7:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simbuilder8
This is a really nice hood. Could you please tell me how you place those flooded lots to make them connect so seamlessly to the water? All I've ever been able to do is place them as near as possible with a narrow strip of land spoiling the effect.

Hi Simbuilder8, just place an empty lot on a sloping part of the terrain near the road and then enter the lot, but make sure you don't alter anything, then exit the lot and place the empty lot near the beach. Hope this helps :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 8:12 PM
Thanks dimsim, I will try that.
Inventor
#22 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 8:28 PM
Congratulations on being featured - and nice neighborhood, I'm enjoying it already - put in a whole lot of my houses and looking forward to actually playing them, especially my seaside ones.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Theorist
#23 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 8:57 PM
Congraz on Brting Fetured!!
This is A Realy nice Nahbourhood
Whay better than Mine!
(You can Tell by the mass of Replys though can't you!)
XD
Thanks for This!!

BTW,
How do you make Decorated Nahbourhoods to upload?

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Instructor
#24 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 10:11 PM
This is fantastic. Great job! Very piratey.

Retired...

kind of.
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 10:14 PM Last edited by Dr Plumb Bob : 1st Jun 2007 at 10:22 PM.
This looks so amazing but I feel a little left out ... I only own NL Pets and Family Fun Stuff. Could you please uploud another that only requires the base game only? Pretty Please?

Once upon a time there was a boy named Pat, he was picked on everyday he went to school. In eight grade a bully held him by his ears while others spat on his head. He quickly ran off the bus and into his mother's arms. That night at 10 o'clock he hung himself in his garage. Don't be that bully...
Page 1 of 5