Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

European Way™ 3

by larsson1970 Posted 28th May 2007 at 9:42 AM - Updated 26th Jun 2009 at 8:39 AM by larsson1970 : text correction

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th May 2007 at 4:10 PM
Hey thanks this is so cute I love it and my sims will love it. It's always hard to find houses that look like this so thanks once again! I hope you keep creating

Nikki

Thank you for everything! You all are great those who create and those who download! Thank you!

If you're looking to read a Sims 4 drama visit Amanda Lived
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 28th May 2007 at 4:20 PM
The entire European Way project is quite nifty! Very good resemblance to the source pictures. Always nice to see variety in architectural style. Keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th May 2007 at 5:56 PM
European/Israeli/Schmeuropean, I like "The ...Way" period! :D

It's time to workout: "Gramb a chambliss! Flab leeb!!!"
Alchemist
#5 Old 28th May 2007 at 7:14 PM
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th May 2007 at 12:24 PM
And another great one, I love it :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st May 2007 at 9:48 AM
You are so right! I also think that Isreal it's a country in the European!
I'm From London and in my school, when I learned geography the teacher always say that Israel is one of the country in European.

In addition, you made a great job!!!
Alchemist
#8 Old 31st May 2007 at 9:52 AM
Wow, it´s great again! Thanks!
#9 Old 31st May 2007 at 11:50 PM Last edited by Masterofallvideogames : 30th Sep 2008 at 11:09 PM.
Isreal is in Asia, look on the map.
Sorry about saying "Duh"
(with the public education kids get these days... they don't even know that Israel is a country!)
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 12:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Masterofallvideogames
Isreal is in Asia look on the map. Duh

Quote: Originally posted by danielmag
You are so right! I also think that Isreal it's a country in the European!
I'm From London and in my school, when I learned geography the teacher always say that Israel is one of the country in European.

Please no discussion about political borders in this thread. I have written why this house is in this series. That's all what is to say. Only feedback on the house should follow.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 1:34 PM
May thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
#12 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 3:42 AM
Anyway good house.

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 7:49 AM
Default July Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by Masterofallvideogames
Anyway good house.

Thank you so much (for comment, thanks and download)!

Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 12:12 PM
I adore this house [and all the others you've created] but I must say that it isn't the "European Song Contest" it's the "Eurovision Song Contest" =P
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 8:05 AM
Default June Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by Fairyxo
I adore this house [and all the others you've created] but I must say that it isn't the "European Song Contest" it's the "Eurovision Song Contest" =P

Thank you so much Of course also for your correction help. The reason for my mistake: It's not my kind of music so I wasn't sure about the real contest name (and it's also uninteresting because we hear too often "Germany: Zero points" at this contest! The best of the 2009 german performance: It wasn't the performer, it was Dita von Teese )

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 6:37 AM
This is wonderful for Strangetown. Thank you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 9:24 AM
October Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by Garambola
This is wonderful for Strangetown. Thank you.

Thank you so much for thanks and download. And very, very much thanks for leaving a comment