Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modified Louis skins on Warlokk's Ren Gal Mesh (Dark Project)

by Jwilson5 Posted 28th May 2007 at 9:18 PM - Updated 31st May 2007 at 10:52 PM by Jwilson5

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th May 2007 at 12:00 AM
Is that a belly button piercing on 'rengal' ? I guess her belly won't show with the medieval clothing.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th May 2007 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tiggerypum
Is that a belly button piercing on 'rengal' ? I guess her belly won't show with the medieval clothing.

I never thought of that, Tiggerypum, quess she better cover it up or be called a "wanton" by the townsfolks.
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th May 2007 at 2:59 AM
I don't get this. Will it work with all clothing or do you have to make your own clothes. That would stink. It would be nice if you could use any clothing. But I doubt that to be possible, so...
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#5 Old 29th May 2007 at 10:15 AM
EmoTinkerbell

This is a skin/mesh set designed to be used in conjunction with the RenGal bodytype. It means if you use this skintone, when she showers or does anything else nude, she'll keep her shape. The rest of the time you need to dress her in other rengal shaped clothing. You can find some by Warlokk and you can find some in The Dark Project.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Forum Resident
#6 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 11:35 PM Last edited by jmtmom : 7th Jul 2007 at 11:40 PM.
I love these and the Pin-up set too. In fact I made a skintone package that combines these meshes with the Huge Body Builder: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=51940

Any chance you'd consider doing a Fashion Model set? I'd love to make some combos with that one.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jmtmom
I love these and the Pin-up set too. In fact I made a skintone package that combines these meshes with the Huge Body Builder: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=51940

Any chance you'd consider doing a Fashion Model set? I'd love to make some combos with that one.

Thank you. I am going to send you a private PM concerning the fashion model question as it makes reference to adult content.