Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kiefer Sutherland as David from the Movie "The Lost Boys"

by Go Go Glamour Girl Posted 29th May 2007 at 6:57 AM - Updated 20th Jul 2011 at 1:16 AM by Go Go Glamour Girl

79 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 65 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th May 2007 at 9:46 PM
haha, cool. anything kiefer rocks thanks
Instructor
#3 Old 30th May 2007 at 9:52 PM
An amazing job,thank you!!!

Also keep paysites free by supporting PSMBD!
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th May 2007 at 10:21 PM
Awesome, Lost Boys is one of my all time fav movies...Wonderful Job he looks fantastic!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th May 2007 at 11:10 PM
Fandabbydoozy! Great job!

I do not suffer from insanity...I enjoy every moment of it.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th May 2007 at 11:24 PM
Wow, this is amazing.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th May 2007 at 11:48 PM
Amazing job I love David from the Lost Boys he's awesome.

"We are begging for a reflection from a shuttered heart, to find and chase us over the edge"---H.I.M--In Venere Veritas
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th May 2007 at 11:53 PM
this is absolutely amazing! i love the movie...and love him!!
great job!
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th May 2007 at 11:59 PM
Incredible job, especially on the eyes and mouth - Kiefer is not easy to do! Plus, Lost Boys is one of my favorite movies ever...Do you think you'll do any of the other cast members, like Jason Patric and maybe hottie Billy Wirth (vamp)? I'd love to see that! Thanks for making a great David - you rock!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st May 2007 at 12:19 AM
Awwww. thanks everyone for your sweet comments :^)

Hey gubstrina,
If this download gets a lot of hits then heck maybe I will do Billy Wirth!
Thanks ;^)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 31st May 2007 at 12:21 AM
Wow, what an amazing job. I love this movie! I'll follow all the links tomorrow. Thank you very much.

And what was the female character in that movie? Jami Gurtz! If you could do her...that would be great. She looked great in that role.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 31st May 2007 at 12:46 AM
OH YEAH! MORE from this film! I love this movie, and tried to make the lost boys myself, but failed miserably! Sshodan has some other meshes that would be GREAT for this movie.
Amy

Please consider adopting a cat from your local shelter or cat rescue. They are wonderful companions. If you cannot give a cat in need a home, please consider donating to a NO KILL shelter/rescue.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 31st May 2007 at 1:09 AM
WOW great job! He looks just like him!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st May 2007 at 1:09 AM
Oh, hell yea!!! That looks so much like him!! I'm totally downloading this!! Thanks a lot! :D

.:Embrace the pain behind my lips:.
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st May 2007 at 1:52 AM
oh my god!!!! this is the BEST, BEST thing I will ever put in my downloads folder..for sure, thank you so much, I love that movie, it was from my corey haim worshipping days.
thank you thank you.
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st May 2007 at 2:57 AM
asdfasdfadsfasdfasdfasdf!!!11one!!111!!!
BRILLIANT.
This was my favourite movie growing up. Oh, the memories! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou. :: wheezes in exasperation ::

!!!!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 31st May 2007 at 3:46 AM
Wow you captured him perfect now make Jack Baurer!

"Go to Heaven for the Climate, Hell for the company." - Mark Twain
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st May 2007 at 5:49 AM
I love his character in this movie! Thanks for the download
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 31st May 2007 at 6:24 AM
They're maggots Michael how do they taste? Awesome Job!!

Want some CARS? Need CARS? Visit www.sims2carsource.net and choose from a HUGE variety!
Want to play GAMES? Visit www.trezillah.com and join hundreds playing tons of great games for FREE!

Please don't upload creations to the exchange, or any other sites without permission!
Instructor
#20 Old 31st May 2007 at 6:58 AM
Wow, this is fantastic, thanks so much! :0

Retired...

kind of.
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st May 2007 at 7:49 AM
Awesome resemblence, great job! I loved the lost boys
Field Researcher
#22 Old 31st May 2007 at 8:52 AM
wow! brillinat job! spot on likeness!!!!! :D

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 31st May 2007 at 1:32 PM
The resemblance is awesome. You did a real good job on this one.

Never kiss a cow's bottom with your tongue!
Instructor
#24 Old 31st May 2007 at 5:34 PM
Oh wow this one really brings back memories of my early teen years. How many time did I watch that movie? Enough to still to this day I'm able to recite the script simply by glancing at the screen (lol sad eh?)

A million times over I'd like you thank you for this. His face and clothing (even his 80's hair swoop) look amazingly the same as his character in the movie. Personally speaking, I had a goofy little crush on Brooke McCarter (Paul, the vampire that gets thrown into the bathtub towards the end) Anywho, any of the other cast members would be great to have also if you choose to do so.

Thanks again

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Scholar
#25 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 4:09 AM
Ohhh Myyy Goooood!! Excellent work, The sim looks just like the real person! Good job
Page 1 of 4