Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Real Crying Eyes (5 colors) :)

by twig79 Posted 30th May 2007 at 10:19 PM - Updated 2nd Jun 2007 at 2:40 PM by twig79

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 10:34 AM
i love the detail you put into these, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 7:24 PM
Twig,
I love these! They are the best I've seen.
I don't mean to be rude to another creator, but there is a download w/ crying eye's on here, and I think they're quite unattractive.

Anyway, is it possible for you to make them as contacts?

Thank you for these.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 9:00 PM
When I read the title, I just had to check it out if you really managed to make the eye texture look like the sim is crying. I must say, you did it wonderfully ^__^ I might have to use them right away.

Oh, I too would love to have these as contacts :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 12:13 AM
Beautiful eyes, congrats! A question, where is the skintone from? (pm please :D)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 11:44 AM Last edited by twig79 : 2nd Jun 2007 at 2:33 PM.
Thank you all, I'm happy you like them
I'll try to make them as contacts yes, I'll update this thread and I'll inform you when it's finished

Edit: They are done, find them here
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 11:45 AM
Cool. I can always need more special effects like that. Thank you.

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 3:07 AM
thank you so much!
This is perfect for my emotional sims!

She stood in the rain
And gazed at the golden grass
Longed for those memories
She knew could never last
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 11:48 PM
Hi,thes are great!I really love them and they come out sooo well in my game...
Brilliant.But I was wondering if ( I hope what i'm going to say is understandable ^^) if you could make a mask of just the teary bit,to fit over an eye of your choice.It would really make it easier for people,who like me want to have teary red-eyed sims :P
Oh if you could do that I would be humongusly,giganormantly grateful!!!

xx SAVE OUR EARTH! [It's the only one with chocolate...] xx
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MiggypumpkiT
Hi,thes are great!I really love them and they come out sooo well in my game...
Brilliant.But I was wondering if ( I hope what i'm going to say is understandable ^^) if you could make a mask of just the teary bit,to fit over an eye of your choice.It would really make it easier for people,who like me want to have teary red-eyed sims :P
Oh if you could do that I would be humongusly,giganormantly grateful!!!

Lol, it is written above that the mask/contacts are already done! Find them here , it's the .zip file on the bottom, called Twig79_cryingeyes_Contacts.zip
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 3:23 PM
Default I love your stuff
I have added you as my favorite designer and I love your tops too

thank you so much for sharing your work
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 6:06 PM Last edited by Simlister : 26th Jun 2008 at 6:14 PM.
These are very nice but as the title should you of put "Real Crying Eyes (5 Colors) " instead of , haha im just kidding by the way. But thanks for sharing! This will go perfect with the music video I am making! "Facedown - The Red Jumpsuit Aquarius"
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 9:00 PM
oh, i just love these! it really looks like tears are welling up in her eyes. and the mascara/eyeline running is great.

just out of curiosity, where did the hair come from?
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 12:32 AM
Where on that page is the contacts? Do I need to be logged on or something on that website to be showed it? Thanks! I love these eyes.
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 9:12 PM
wonderfullz
Forum Resident
#16 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 5:33 AM
perfect for a movie, thank you!!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 12:46 AM
Wow that is so awesome! I'm so downloading this! Thank you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 10:27 PM
Ok, so I know people have already asked about the skin and hair and where you got them. I'd love to know about the whole sim. Is she available for download anywhere?
The eyes are great and I love them. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 7:17 AM
Hi, I checked the link for the normal 'tears' but that is only for sims 2. Could you please provide me with a mod that has clear white tears, not black? I need tears for a man..and a man doesn't wear mascara all the time. Thank you so so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 9:34 AM
Million times better than any of the other crying eyes I've seen! :D