Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Inner Light Fantasy Eyes

by badocter Posted 3rd Jun 2007 at 9:06 PM - Updated 4th Jun 2007 at 6:14 PM by badocter : add link for pixie jade skin

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 5:35 AM
These are really nice. Wonderful job!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Instructor
#3 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 6:49 AM
These are brilliant! I love the little spark in the blue eyes. Well done!

Retired...

kind of.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 6:54 AM
These are amazing! I love the detail, fantastic job!!
Alchemist
#5 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 10:36 AM
Amazing eyes, they really look wonderful on Enayla's skintones but I guess that they could change dramatically any kind of sims. Thank you for sharing!
Alchemist
#6 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 11:16 AM
Your eyes are so colorful. Great for fantasy skins. Beautiful colors.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 11:42 AM
Wonderful, They look absolutely amazing. Thanx!

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Scholar
#8 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 12:17 PM
Very nice Thanks for sharing
Inventor
#9 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 4:45 PM
Pixie Jade?

And these are quite lovely - I'll be sure to use them next time I make fantasy sims!

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reyn
Pixie Jade?

I could not find the post with them last night and it was driving me bananas. I just found it - it is listed as the "unearthly" skin in her horror set, but the package file is "jade". I have added a hyperlink in my post above so just follow that.

Great to hear the positive feedback from you all. :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 5:24 PM
Amazing!

If you look down all your life you can not see if something is going to hit you in the head.
Scholar
#12 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 7:01 AM
It looks like there's a sphere inside the eyes, which makes for a beautiful pair of eyes. If you're planning to do Naturals, I'll download straight away!
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 4:24 PM
WOW!! these are totally AWESOME!! are you planning on making more colors?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 5:30 PM
Annelae: Thanks much. I have tried my hand making naturals a few times, but none have turned out any good - I won't even use them on my own sims. There are plenty of great naturals posted by others.

DarkTravisty22: Glad you like them. I am not planning to do more colors with that pattern, but who knows... You should really give your hand a try at doing recolors - if it helps, the orange ones are the original set I made and the other sets were simple recolors done with the hue slider tool in photoshop elements.
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 5:36 AM
wicked!
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 9:16 PM
i would try myself,but i dont have photoshop. i use that dreaded "Paint" program for any and all recolorings. which is why i dont bother most of the time. i've heard great things about photoshop,though. i was wondering how and where to find it? is it something you can buy in a store or can i download it somewhere?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkTravisty22
i would try myself,but i dont have photoshop. i use that dreaded "Paint" program for any and all recolorings. which is why i dont bother most of the time. i've heard great things about photoshop,though. i was wondering how and where to find it? is it something you can buy in a store or can i download it somewhere?

I use Photo Shop Elements which will set you back $80 on amazon.com. It is missing some features that are in the more expensive Photoshop, like layer sets, but it does have layers and accept plugins so you can still achieve the same effects, it just takes a bit more work. I have heard good things about Gimp and that is free (gimp.org).
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 8:58 PM
okay. thanks for the help on that. i really apreciate it. ^_^
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 10:59 PM
These are really, really beautiful! Thank you!
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 9:47 AM
They are beautiful, amazing, perfect! I don't even know how to say it. Great thanks!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 6:58 AM
You know, this was almost EXACTLY what I was looking for. I just got into WoW and wanted to make some Sims based on some race characteristics...

AWESOME!

The chairs, the tables, all confused
We hear the words and must speak them
We take them, and arrange them
But still... they will not be quiet...
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 10:13 PM
could you make a default version? i would love them on my werewolves
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 8:45 PM
Thank you very much for sharing your work. I really like it.