Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Mixes Warm Set - 5 Half Brick Half Siding Outdoor Coverings

by wndy26 Posted 4th Jun 2007 at 9:35 AM - Updated 9th Jun 2007 at 9:26 AM by wndy26

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 9:37 AM
First to fownload says Ultra-Fab!

If you were I, and I were you, my clothes probably wouldn't fit. And also, there is practically no chance of that ever happening, thank goodness.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 11:00 AM
These are great!

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 2:13 PM
They're cute! They remind me of the colorful houses in the suburbia of Edward Scissorhands! :D

It's time to workout: "Gramb a chambliss! Flab leeb!!!"
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 4:33 PM
I love these! Really gives a unique look to houses and a lot more outside decor options because you are matching Maxis siding/brick. I would love to see them with a gray brick as well, if you are planning to do more in the future! Thanks!
Not actually evil.
#6 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 4:47 PM
I especially like the yellow.
Scholar
#7 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 5:15 PM
These are lovely, thank you :o)
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 8:48 PM Last edited by Aliwag : 9th Jun 2007 at 8:54 PM. Reason: nm, turned off some silly software and no problems after that!
they're lovely, I really like these,

Money can't buy you happiness ...... but it CAN buy you lots and lots of chocolate !!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 3:07 AM
Thank you for doing these walls. Already used the other ones you did. It's really nice they're maxis matching too.
I"d also like to throw my 2 cents in too for the gray brick.
Thanks again
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 11:05 PM
Love em! Thanks so much for making/sharing these! Great job.