Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kate Beckinsale

by enriquemt0 Posted 10th Jun 2007 at 7:42 PM - Updated 11th Jun 2007 at 5:23 PM by enriquemt0

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 9:06 AM
Nice,thanks!
Space Pony
#3 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 11:09 AM
I totally agree with Versace.

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Forum Resident
#4 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 11:25 AM
To be honest with you two above... I don't agree, because I can see difference bewteen the sims/pics
And it's the same person they'e tried to make... and they may have used the same pictures for the skin.

And Enriq - Great work!
Keep it up!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 11:58 AM
the face shape is almost identical from chaz's and ollewoors sims to enriquemt0's
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 2:29 PM
Very nice job, and I think you're fine. There is a resemeblance to the other person's sims but that would make sense as you are making the same people. There are differences though. If it's really a big deal the other person will contact you and bug you about it... but I think you're fine honestly.

Great job!!
Inventor
#7 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 3:15 PM
This is so stupid, I see the resemblance of your sims and chaz and ollewoor, but it's understandable since you are making the same exact person...it just means you did a great job...they look like who they are supposed to be! Great job enrique!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jessica_2020
This is so stupid, I see the resemblance of your sims and chaz and ollewoor, but it's understandable since you are making the same exact person...it just means you did a great job...they look like who they are supposed to be! Great job enrique!

I totally agree with you Jessica!
You did a great job enrique

On Hiatus.Dunno if I'll ever come back.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 3:54 PM
Thank you !!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 4:36 PM
Have you supported your favorite sites lately?
by kathy at Insimenator.net

This thread is partly inspired/outraged by Kate's message on Parsimonious. Like so many sites/artists creating completely for free it pisses me off when people think they are "owed" something. This attitude in the community is sickening. Not a single one of us owe you anything. You are not paying us for downloads. Everything on these sites, (MTS2, InSIM, Nouk, Parsimonious etc) is given to the community freely.

Lately, more and more free creators no longer get request, but ridiculous demands or negative feedback that doesnt help them at all. Kate is a good example of this happening although she isn't the only one by a long shot. Messaging people and telling them their site sucks in one breath and then demanding that you make something for them in the next is beyond absurd.

This should serve as a warning: If you don't appreciate what you get for free, and don't bother to give the creators some constructive feedback instead of "This is ugly" or "I want another color", or even some appreciation and a thanks, more and more free artists will just up and leave. Creators are here to share with you. They create it, and THEN they share. They don't actually have to cater to you. Especially since there are so many sites out there that DO have what you want if you would just bother to search for it. Now most creators are perfectly nice people, and some take requests, help you out personally, etc. Don't ruin that! They are people, not machines, and they can get exasperated with unneeded negative attention, and the lack of positive feedback. We are not asking you to kiss artist's butt, just tell them the truth in a constructive way, and if you like what you get, let them know.

I think that people need to realize how lucky and blessed to have people who take time out of their lives to make some of the greatest custom content ever, whether it's a celebrity or a game mod.

So, I say thank you, enriquemt0, your sim is beautiful and way better than the paysite creation at TSR.

My eyes are just a little sweaty today.
They've been looking around a lot, searching for you,
They've been looking for you,
Even though I told them not to.

I'm Not Crying -- Flight of the Conchords
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 10:22 PM
mm im so sorry that i accused you like that and i dont think you stole them now since iv gone in game and compared the skintones but please forgive me for being that way
Forum Resident
#12 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 7:42 PM
Hmmm?, I'm looking at a picture of Ms. Beckinsale now (DVD cover for 'The Aviator') and I reckon you've nailed it! - spot-on, the eyes, the nose & the mouth are all in the right place! in fact, she's gorgeous!. :D

Thanks for taking time to create/upload/share with us - brilliant work - Muchas gracias!. :D

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 1:54 PM
beautiful! ^_^tnx
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 5:24 AM
First and foremost enriquemt0, your Sim is *amazing* and I'm grateful you've shared her with us! Simply beautiful ^_^
I also agree with that1chica, its disheartening to see someone post their work and have it attacked by others. How do you think that makes the artist feel? If they take time out of their day and work on something for all of us, we should appreciate that effort. There are quite a few people that are very, very kind in their responses and even in their criticisms and that is why I love MTS2 and get most everything from this site. But those that post unneeded and overly cruel comments need to step back and really think about what they're about to say. If they don't like something, then *they* need to go and make it themselves, submit it and let others judge them on it.
There have been many times I thought about uploading one of my Sims, but I was always afraid of the brutal rebukes by some posters.
We should be a supportive community, not a petty one.

Anyway, I'm getting off of my soap box! Again enriquemt0, really, really excellent work, you should be proud!
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 12:05 PM
shes beautiful u captured her beauty very well!!!!!!!!!!and shes almost identical! so thanka alot ennrique!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 9:16 PM
lovely sim! thank you
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#17 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 7:48 AM
I fell in love with her in underworld, love the dark look, and i'm a sucker for vampires... oh god an unintended pun, sry. This looks amazing. Like AMAZING.
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 8:39 PM
Great work!i love kate!
and for some of the other comments ...think before you post something.Be glad that people take the time to make awesome sims like this!i think its a little bit of jealousy ..since they cant make great sims like this!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 9:56 PM
Wow, realley nice!!

I would like to know where can i fins exactly that short black hair and that blue dress

THANKS!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 12:01 PM
Very nice, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 9:37 PM
absolutely STUNNING! 100% spot on!

You sang me Spanish lullabies,
The sweetest sadness in your eyes,
Clever trick.
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 9:37 PM
I think she's beautiful.
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 11:16 PM
Can u make Kate Beckinsale for the sims3 pls???
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 5:46 PM
woow..beautiful siim !!
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 6:16 PM
Thank you ^_^ love it.
Page 1 of 2