Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ROBIE HOUSE By AudluvsVegas

by AudluvsVegas Posted 10th Jun 2007 at 9:37 PM - Updated 18th Jul 2009 at 1:54 AM by AudluvsVegas : Mutiny

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 11:11 PM
I love it :D:D

GabbyGirl2
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 11:38 PM
Gabby.....

gab away...lol.....TY so much....just love the comments....TY

Lee
Alchemist
#4 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 2:20 PM
Hi there Lee, you're the best (let me say that). I don't know Lloyd so well, only some of his masterpieces, but you make me thinking to go checking more details about his work. Thank you for still dreaming good dreams! Kiss and ciao.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 10:15 PM
Lamamma...
Ive got some good stuff on him in my links over at ESB.....check them out...as I'm so lucky to have had FLW centered right here in Chicago as he was performing is early miracles some 90 yrs ago....Oak Park is right between me and the City....
driving by his homes is a treat everytime.
The one you might be more familiar with...is the Guggenhiem........ty again sweety....your the best.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 9:09 AM
OMGoodness!! Its here, its here!!! yay!! Lee you know how much i love your work, and i have to say....The Frank line...THE BEST YET!! If this doesnt get a feature than my faith in a fair system will be blown to pieces, cut up, diced then bbq for good measure. This SO NEEDS recognition!! xx
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 9:05 PM
Breezly...
"YOU" are my biggest promoter...lol
aside from that fact....your a hell of a friend as well.
luv ya to pieces (((HUGE HUGS)))
....and way to go on the starters....love 'em

Lee
Field Researcher
#8 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 1:49 AM
Damn it. I wish I could download this... I need to get Seasons, I have Pets but... it's hating my laptop for some reason. But I'm going to try to play Sims 2 on my PC and see if I could get Pets to work, then I'll get Seasons. I really am desperate to download most of your ALL EP homes and this one is no exception.

I just watched the slideshow and the two areas that sold me was the bar and the area that resembles a restaurant. The bar is so gorgeous! Ok, I'm gonna try to download your homes now and then get Seasons later. I love it! Keep it up.

And curse MTS2 for not featuring your lots. They must be blind :shakes fist:

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Forum Resident
#9 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 4:51 PM
Great work!!! I'm studying Architecture at University and have just seen some pictures of this house at class, and when I returned home I looked for it here and.... got it!!! It's perfect! Thank you!!!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 12:57 PM
Such an impressive build with an awesome layout. Thanks so much for sharing!

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.