Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Pet/Pet Cage: One-Eyed Plant Creature

by Klinny Posted 11th Jun 2007 at 5:42 AM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 10:34 PM by Canoodle

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 6:06 AM
This is great for Sci-fi story. Thanks.
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 6:15 AM
For some reason i find it kind of adorable. So i'm downloading.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 7:36 AM
Wow, weird but cute! Good job, Klinny!

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 8:23 AM
what a unique idea! :D
Alchemist
#6 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 8:27 AM
I can't believe my eyes when I saw your one-eye plant.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 10:23 AM
I love all the pets you have created! I think this one is my favorite, it's sooo cute!

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour...
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 10:40 AM
Just wanted to say i really love all your pets, have you ever tried to make a snake and tank? I would love someone to try, I wouldnt even know where to start!!
excellent pets though !!
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 11:21 AM
cute! I love you're work! keep it up!
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 12:37 PM
Awww...I love it! thank you, thank you, thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 12:58 PM
Quote:
... looking slightly odd.

Most aliens do look (at least) slightly odd -- that is one way to know they are aliens.

Looks really cool. I love the new pets you are making. Thank you.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Alchemist
#12 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 1:52 PM
Cool! and may I say it looks also cute? Aliens are among us, this is a fact, but this one could be a modified genetic local vegenimal being, I know some mad researcher able to do that.... anyway, thank you for sharing this weird pet, it's really interesting.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 2:29 PM
This si cute, thanks. :D

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 3:43 PM
is it possible to make better meshes on the pets?
Field Researcher
#15 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 3:50 PM
Thank you for this and your other pets. They are wonderful in game. And my aliens were so lonely before they got your pets.
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 4:46 PM
looks like Pikmen!
cute! ^_^, and they look kinda like Pikmen, i hope someone comes up with that, i like the smoke when walking around and all someone would have to do is change colors, make 2 eyes on the body instead of the one on the plant part... maby make bulbs or flowerd ones... i donno if you played the game before so here's some pics

i coulden't find the white or purple ones, the purple are suppost to be kinda fat so they would be easy, the white are small with red eyes (some kind of immunity to poisinds may have something to do with it XP)
Instructor
#17 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 4:52 PM
It's so cool! Thank you very much!

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Scholar
#18 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 6:06 PM
Now we need that Planet from "Shop of Horrors" Aurdey II

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Alchemist
#19 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 6:58 PM
It´s a cute little pet, I hope my sims give him an aedequate environment. Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 8:24 PM
Thank you for this cool pet. He rocks!!!!

If you look down all your life you can not see if something is going to hit you in the head.
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 9:01 PM
I like all your new pets!
They are so cute!
Mad Poster
#22 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 11:46 PM
What sound (if any) does it make?

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 11:54 PM
OOOOOOH soooo cute! It looks like a monster from the game monster rancher actually. Very nice.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 1:00 AM
cute! looks like something morticia addams would like. thanks for the original pet!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 1:35 AM Last edited by Klinny : 12th Jun 2007 at 2:02 AM.
Thank you for the comments everyone, I really appreciate it and I'm glad you guys like him!

joanna529 - I haven't tried making a snake before, but it might be something I'd be interested in trying, (just because it'd be so incredibly difficult! )

modman3000! - Err, I'm not sure what you mean. Which pets are you talking about? My pets?

DarkAngelMeg - I'm familiar with the Pikmen game, (although I never got around to actually playing it). The structure of the Pikmen are quite simple and would be fairly easy to mesh. However, I enjoy meshing my own creatures and it would feel weird to me to copy something from a game I've never played myself. But if anyone would like to try themselves and would like some pointers, I'd be more than happy to help

Rapsheba555 - It makes the same squeaky noises as the womrat.
Page 1 of 3