Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

21 Woodvale Park - 3 BR, 3 BA + 1 Garage (Requested)

by Kavkid Posted 12th Jun 2007 at 5:08 PM - Updated 29th Jul 2007 at 12:17 PM by Kavkid

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 9:14 PM
when you say all eps do you meen stuff packs aswell?
#3 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 9:23 PM
This looks like a real house. Very good job! ^_^ I hope you make more like this.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 9:41 PM
What a beautiful house! Great job! I'll definitely be putting this lot into good use. :D

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 10:17 PM
A truly outstanding building.
A very comfortable, cosy home.
With a little refurbishment, my Sims will love their new house.

Good job; 4.5/5

- Dæmon
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 10:21 PM
THANKS BRO i love it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lilmidgeb
when you say all eps do you meen stuff packs aswell?

EPs = Expansion packs

Stuff Packs = SPs

So no, all EPs does not mean stuff packs aswell. (because I dont own any)

Woodvale Park | Woodvale Grove | Woodvale Industrial Estate | All Downloads. | Stoneview

Family Homes | Starter Homes | Businesses | Small/Meduim Family Houses
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 10:59 PM
if you have Nightlife and Open for Business you can use it
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 11:31 PM
Great job, thanks for sharing :-)

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#10 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 1:15 AM
Very nice. A typical suburban home, just what my sims need.

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 3:39 AM
realistic layout....
very well done....
TY
Lee
Instructor
#12 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 4:53 AM
Very cute, Kavkid, great layout and awesome roofing! Thank you!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 12:23 PM
Lovely work, however, when I move a sim into it, it comes up sayin 'The application has crashed. The application will now terminate' and does this whenever I try to load the house up. Anyone else have this problem ??
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 9:33 PM
Very nice! I won't download it cos of the custom content, but I just wanted to say I love the look of it anyway. I'm inspired, I have some new ideas for my own houses now! I like how this looks like a real house.
Scholar
#15 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 11:54 PM
very nice job! Thank you!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 5:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Similou
Lovely work, however, when I move a sim into it, it comes up sayin 'The application has crashed. The application will now terminate' and does this whenever I try to load the house up. Anyone else have this problem ??

Yes, I've had that exact same problem. In fact, all of the Woodvale Park houses do that for my computer. I love the houses, but none of them will load. Anyone have any solutions?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 4:22 PM
I really dont know why my houses do this. I clean install them etc, I just dont know why it does this.

Woodvale Park | Woodvale Grove | Woodvale Industrial Estate | All Downloads. | Stoneview

Family Homes | Starter Homes | Businesses | Small/Meduim Family Houses
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 4:27 AM
I had the same problem with the application crashing. I don't know if this additional detail will be of any help, but the price that showed for the lot was a figure similar to $494, 000,000 - very expensive. However I was curious to see if I could move in a family I had just created (so they only had $20,000) and it let me attempt to move them in. I then noticed that price appeared to be negative...I don't know much about the technical aspects here but maybe this information will be able to help someone determine what the problem is? I really like the houses and would love to be able to use them!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 1:03 PM
Yeah I noticed the negative numbers too, does that mean the family will receive $494,000,000? :D
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 11:44 AM
All these houses started working when I installed Seasons... At least Seasons is good for something now :D
Forum Resident
#21 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 7:20 PM
I think it's your the best house, big, cosy and great especially for my family , thanks .

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 3:06 AM
when i try to install the sims2pak int my game a message comes up saying "you dont have the proper acces to this file" What does that mean? any help?