Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Apnea - Elven fetish version

by TheDuecedFaerie Posted 15th Jun 2007 at 10:50 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2007 at 12:34 PM by TheDuecedFaerie

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 10:12 AM
Wow shez Cute!! Hihi thanks for uploading her!... And thanks for the link to the clothes its amazing too keep up the good work .....
It would be nice if someone made some more fetish outfits for the simmies
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 2:29 PM
She looks great. And I can just repeat what Tinen said: Sims need more fetish outfits. I saw your creations. They're stunning!! I loev them. Espeacilly one of the dresses. It's amazing!! Keep on creating new stuff!!

Greetz, simgirl24

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 3:39 PM
She looks great ^^.

It would be fantastic to change the ears without changing the other parts of the face, but I don't know any way to do this.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 4:13 PM
She is pretty! And I cant wait to see her in the Sims 2 game. Thank you for sharing your wonderfull creation with us.

Visit Happy Sims Shoppe for Free Sims 2 Downloads.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 5:08 PM
She's just right for my elf sorceress so I need the ears! She's just perfect and she's really sexy looking!! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 6:16 PM
I have no idea who this girl is, but god she's beautiful! Both the Sim and the actual girl, too bad I only can download one of them, hehe.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 11:09 PM
I can't believe Apnea is on here... I feel the same way I did when I first saw her on a magazine cover! awesome job.
Instructor
#9 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 5:37 AM
There once was an Apnea on MTS2 (before paypal demanded that the site should get rid of all the adult content) that I downloaded and used for many sims in my NHood. But alas I lost her to a massive deleting, and the sim is no longer available for download. So... thank you so much for making an Apnea I can play with again, plus I really like the fact she has elf ears, they really suit her persona.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 10:54 AM
She looks excellent tho the link to CrimsonShadowss' stuff is dead as she has deleted all her stuff not sure if this will affect the sim or not as I can't see her in the CAS unless I am missing something.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 6:47 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like her. :D

PS. The hair isn't included with the Sim, so I guess you're all missing out there. Although there are some other fab edits of it on here somewhere!
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 1:34 AM
Hooray for Apnea! She's definitely one of the more beautiful gothique models out there!

Thank you for creating a sim in her likeness
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 6:30 PM
Thanks, she is so pretty
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 8:53 AM
I can't seem to download her outfit from the website
can you please share it with / mail it to me?
Will be waiting for your reply, thank you!