Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New mesh: teen formal dress with alpha layers

by Jasana_BugBreeder Posted 16th Jun 2007 at 7:01 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 2:38 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 7:42 PM
Yay!I'm the first one to post.
The dress is amazing,thanks a bunch <3

On Hiatus.Dunno if I'll ever come back.
Alchemist
#3 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 7:57 PM
Your sims look like Cinderella.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 8:01 PM
Its amazing. I love it. =]]]

Laura
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 8:03 PM
Wow.. wow.. wow.. Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
Space Pony
#6 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 8:32 PM
Wow, that's pretty amazing!

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#7 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 9:15 PM
This is a lovely mesh! and Janna is an amazing texturer - I went to look at the other recolors, all lovely.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 9:57 PM
too cewl. thanks. just like cinderella
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 10:27 PM
Absolutely fabulous mesh, beautiful and universal=) Thank you much!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 11:37 PM
This is absolutely beautiful! I normally just request recolours (I don't have photoshop on my Sims-capable computer), but I think I may have to play around with this one myself ...

Thank you for making and posting it!

Hide all Maxis objects {|} Hide CAS screen objects {|} Want to be a real mermaid?{|} icon by yumehito

Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich...
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 11:48 PM
This is lovely; thanks for making it.

The download buttons for Janna's recolors at VitaSims all lead to pages of jumbled characters, so I guess something over there is broken.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
#12 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 3:45 AM
Thanks, this is so pretty!
Scholar
#13 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 5:14 AM
This is really pretty, but it's a shame that it's only for teens!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 6:16 AM
beautiful formal!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 9:08 AM
WOOW! These dresses are really awesome! Thanks a lot!!!

<------------------- www.WALEON.net ------------------->
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 9:24 AM
Big thanks for sharing new mesh! Both dresses are wonderful
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 11:47 PM Last edited by WinfieldGrey : 18th Jun 2007 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Additional Feedback
Jasana, I can only imagine how much time and effort you put into this alpha editable mesh, 10 points for patience and persistance, for without both, the ppl here would not have such a great outfit to download.
Great work on including the "normals" for the "skinners" to play with and overall, you have done a fantastic job.

I hope the positive comments here inspire you to keep creating as we should all hold "mesh makers" in very high esteme!

Kind Regards

Grey

PS...I picked up a virus (GAIN) at VitaSims when I followed the link above. Apparently it is in the "counter" on the page, which is most probably sourced from a 3rd party server that VitaSims have no control over!!!.
Just thought I'd share this in case any other members go there.
I'm sure they'll correct it shortly though.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
Inventor
#18 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 9:03 AM Last edited by GreenDaySim74 : 19th Jun 2007 at 9:05 AM. Reason: Hmmm....
I was looking for some good - great - teen dresses and ... wow, these blew me away. I'm still learning how to make meshes and clothing, it's hard, so I thank you for taking the time to make it and share it.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Instructor
#19 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 1:25 PM
Thanks so very much for this. THere are very few formal teen meshes with BumpMaps, and to have an alpha is even greater.
And you're a darling for supplying the UV maps. It's such a useful thing!

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 3:35 AM
The mesh is so beautiful and it reminds me of Cinderella. Thanks for another fantastic creation from you .It makes me happy when I see something from you because I know it is quality work.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 3:22 AM
MARVELOUS!
I don't even know how to make alpha editable clothing parts yet, wait a minute, I don't know how to mod clothing even, hahaha.

This is beautiful and top quality!

Marjorie Dawes: Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.
Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like.
Sims Love to Run with Scissors, Simmers Love to Download.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 1:59 PM
Ooh, that's a great mesh! Well done! Can't wait to download.

See my art here.
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 1:17 AM
This is great! I don't suppose there are any plans to make a version for adult Sims? :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 6:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Leeann
I don't suppose there are any plans to make a version for adult Sims?
No, there's more than enough adult meshes over the net, I feel no need to make a new one
Test Subject
#25 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 8:31 AM
woweeeee! These are absolutely amazing, I want one to wear :D! Thanks muchly for the brilliant dresses!

...:bunny::turtle:i have no idea what to say, so here is a bunny and a turtle:turtle::bunny:...
Page 1 of 2