Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

8 Azumanga Daioh posters!

by jellyheadDimbulb Posted 16th Jun 2007 at 8:51 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 12:23 AM
Awesome!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 12:34 AM
holy 'raspberry heaven' i love azumanga daioh!!!!!!! and especially osaka-san! thank you sooo much for creating this!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 1:33 AM
Yes! Azumanga Daioh! My favorite! I love these so much, and I'm so happy that you decided to share these with us!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 5:22 AM
My sister will absolutely love this. She and her friends each chose one of the girls of Azumanga Daioh that fit them best and use it as one of their alter egos. My sister is Osaka. It's not a perfect fit, but Osaka is awesome. My sister made Azumanga shirts for our sims to wear. These posters will likely line the walls of her Segah family (her, four of her friends, and a nanny since teens can't live by themselves until after the family is made). Very cool!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 6:58 AM
haha thank you! i really love these! AZUMANGA DAIOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 8:04 AM Last edited by jellyheadDimbulb : 17th Jun 2007 at 10:01 AM.
Thank you for all the... em... thank yous. XD I'm glad I'm not the only fan on modthesims2.

And faerieimp, I'm Osaka's clone.

You there, computer man. Fix my pants!
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 10:33 AM
Love It!!!

Quote:
i'm just consistently inconsistent.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 1:59 AM
I love Azumanga Daioh! These are so cool

Get anime recolors and more - here
Sorry I can no longer make recolors for Sims 2.

You can make a pretty picnic but you can't predict the weather - "Ms. Jackson", Outkast
Field Researcher
#10 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 2:40 PM
Actually you are the second! See my 'Dirty Paws Collection' :D

My wiki with 1100+ links to the community! Also in categories! Click here!

"Whether it's good or bad, it's so unfortunate to wake up during a dream." - Judeau [Berserk]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sheepy-Pie
Actually you are the second! See my 'Dirty Paws Collection' :D
Ya-haa! didn't know because I typed in Azumanga Daioh and couldn't find anything. My apologies. And they're awesome by the way. I've downloaded them!

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 11:10 PM
Omg, omg, omg! I can't believe you made Azumanga Daioh posters! It's my favorite anime ever!

I think I've fallen in love xD.

If God intended for there to be Pay-sites for the Sims 2, He would have given us all Paypal accounts.
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 9:50 PM
mmmm were do u put it because its not showing in my buy list??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaabii12
mmmm were do u put it because its not showing in my buy list??
You have to find it under the "Civic idol" poster in buy mode, and wait until you see a description of it. The posters will then appear in the description as recolours. Just click the poster you like and off you go!

Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 10:17 PM
Thxs ^_^